-----19th Babble-----

Yoongi happened to pass by at Jungkook's house after he got some clothes and other stuff from Jimin's house. Jungkook seemed too busy and he looked like he was moving some things from his home. 

Yoongi opened his window before he stopped his car in front of Jungkook's front yard and honked. Jungkook looked at him in surprise.

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" Jungkook asked and Yoongi replied with a curt smile.

"Can I help?" Yoongi offered.

.

Jungkook gave Yoongi some orange juice before they sat there on his couch. They were both tired after moving out a lot of stuff but it looked like they weren't still finished. Jungkook's house was still a mess.

They both drank their juice in one straight gulp like they haven't drunk anything for weeks. They rested their heads on the back of the couch sighing in tiredness. Yoongi looked on his side with trickles of sweat covering his forehead and the side of his face. He saw that Jungkook was in deep thought and he wasn't oblivious not to know what the latter was thinking about. 

"Just wait for him, kid. Give him time." Yoongi muttered, his eyes locking on the ceiling like Jungkook. The younger chuckled lowly, breathing in and out.

"I know, hyung... You don't have to keep on telling me." They both chuckled before silence fell between them once again.

"And I'm just saying this since you might be wondering but... nothing happened between me and Jimin when you saw us. I just helped him the night before. He was having a hard time breathing so I suggest him to take his shirt off if he feels hot... I slept on the couch, I swear. You just came in at the wrong time." Yoongi explained and Jungkook cleared his throat. That actually made him happy but he didn't let his feelings show.

"I a-also know that." Yoongi chuckled sensing that Jungkook was lying but he shrugged it off.

"Do we still have a lot of boxes to move?" Jungkook scratched the back of his neck feeling embarrassed. He told Yoongi numerous times that he doesn't need help since he knew that Yoongi must be tired enough from his doctor duties but Yoongi keeps on insisting.

"Actually... I think I still have some boxes left upstairs and I still need to move those out." Jungkook pointed out the three large boxes that were left on the side of the kitchen. Must be some old kitchen tools that he wasn't using anymore.

Yoongi offered to get the boxes upstairs without any hesitation as they started working once again. 

But on Yoongi's journey in Jungkook's room where the boxes were specifically, he happened to see a paper under a brown box on Jungkook's table that was located on the window. 

Yoongi's curiosity got the best of him so he pulled out the paper and saw something that made him smile to himself. He was curious about what's in the box too so he opened it and what he saw made him amused. 

"These are one hell of a scribble, Jungkook-ssi." He chuckled before plastering up a smirk.