-----14th Babble-----

Jimin didn't want to make everything worse than it is already so he ran and followed Jungkook. He barged inside Jungkook's house and before Jungkook could even go upstairs he managed to grab his arm and stop him. 

"Jungkook, stop! I can explain, please... I was just...just..." Jimin looked on the side to think but no words were coming off from his mouth. 

He doesn't have an excuse.

Jungkook withdrew his hand harshly and he bore his glares on Jimin. "Are you fucking kidding me, Jimin?! Do you think that I was only joking when I told you that I like you?! Do you think of me as a fool?!" 

Jimin's eyes wavered. He shook his head, his eyes were pleading and he holds Jungkook's hand desperately. "Please, Jungkook. Just listen to me! I didn't mean to lie to you and--"

"Are you a slut then huh, Jimin?!" This time, Jungkook pushed Jimin away harshly as the latter stumbled back with his teary eyes. Jimin walked closer but Jungkook's words made him halt.

"So what, you have him and then you have me! Was that fun?! Does sleeping with him makes you happy?! Was I not enough to you--" A harsh slap echoed in the whole living room. 

Jimin failed to control his anger but then he gasped when he realized what he just did. He didn't mean to hurt Jungkook. 

Jungkook scoffed before he looked at Jimin, his expressions blank.

"I guess I was the only one who was falling then, huh..." Jimin's eyes flashed with hurt. He didn't expect their conversation to go that way. He didn't want Jungkook to think like this.

"I'm so tired of this, Jimin. You don't even tell me anything about you." Jimin was about to say something but he chose not to. He badly wanted to tell Jungkook everything but he wasn't ready. He still couldn't. Not when he couldn't still accept everything himself.

"But what about you, Jungkook?..." Jimin started. "Aren't you the same?"

"DON'T EVEN COMPARE ME TO YOU!" Jimin stepped back from Jungkook's shout bumping into something from Jungkook's table. Something shattered from his back. 

Jungkook saw what it was that Jimin happened to break and he immediately froze. The snowglobe that Taehyung gave for his birthday was broken into pieces. It was also Taehyung's last gift to him before the latter died. He made sure to treasure it until now.

Jungkook crouched down and he just stared at the broken snowglobe on his floor.

"Jungkook... I'm... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." 

"You did this on purpose." Jungkook uttered, his voice low. Suddenly, he stood up and snapped at Jimin.

"You did it on purpose because you were trying to replace him!" Jimin wasn't expecting to hear that from Jungkook. He was really sorry and he didn't really mean to break it. He didn't even know that it was there or what meaning it held for Jungkook.

"Well then dream on, Jimin because you can't! You can't replace him because he's here!" Jungkook pointed at his chest as he shouted. He was fuming with rage that he was failing to see how much he was hurting Jimin just by his words. "Taehyung would always be here and you would never be him!" 

Jimin was already crying. He wanted to ask Jungkook about them. He wanted to ask if everything Jungkook said and did were all irrelevant. He wanted to know whether Jungkook felt something for him even just for a second.

He wanted to know if Jungkook meant what he said just now.

"If Taehyung is there..." Jimin started with his tears pooling down his cheeks. He stared right into Jungkook's soul. "Then where am I, Jungkook?" Jimin ended, his own question shattering his own heart.

Jungkook fell silent.

He doesn't have an answer to that. He only looked down as he clenched on his fists, accepting that this wouldn't work out. 

Maybe Taehyung was still the one who was in his heart.

"Just get out, Jimin."