-----6th Babble-----

After that one rainy day, Jungkook seemed to be so off. He often spaced out but then he would suddenly blush and grab a fistful of his hair for thinking of inappropriate things. 

He just can't seem to forget those sounds that Jimin made when he was massaging his back. He could still hear those sinful low groans and moans that Jimin emitted as if he just heard it seconds ago. He even felt Jimin's ass tempting his crotch and every time he would remember how he almost grinds himself on the latter, he couldn't help but feel guilty.

"What is he doing to me, that idiot..." Jungkook muttered to himself exasperatedly. He just got back to his room bringing a glass of water with him when he suddenly spits what he just drunk. He pats his chest to relieve his coughs since he just saw a shocking view outside his window.

He just stood there with his eyes blinking profusely, his body frozen as he gulps. Jimin was on the balcony of his house, stretching his body as Jungkook sees him doing Yoga for the first time. Or maybe he wasn't just paying attention for the past months.

Jungkook continued gawking at Jimin who started by sitting on his placemat with his legs spread out, his hands slowly reaching his feet as far as he could. Jungkook took note of how flexible Jimin's body was.

Jimin then lay with his chest flat on the mat, his hands positioned like he was doing a push up although he just stretched his upper body, his head bending back. He was doing a cobra pose but it seems like another cobra was excited by just watching him. 

Jungkook keeps on gulping as his eyes never leave Jimin's slightest movement. He couldn't form the right words since his mind turned completely blank. Jimin's body in tight black shorts and gray sleeveless shirt was all he could see.

Jimin suddenly stood up. He rolled his neck before he raised his hands in the air and the next thing he does increased Jungkook's sexual desire even more. Jimin slowly bends his upper body as he reached for his toes, his ass now up in the air. And from Jungkook's line of vision, his plump and round ass are clearly seen in full view. Oh how bad Jungkook wanted to grope them.

Jungkook blushed when he realized that he was already about to run next door ready to undress his neighbor in his head. 

It was his first time realizing that his neighbor was really hot as fuck.