-----15th Babble-----

P.S. And don't worry. Once I moved out you'll never receive stupid scribbles like this again. I won't even be here anymore so congratulations.

You could finally get rid of your most hateful neighbor.

-Jimin

******************* 

Jungkook was still processing everything. He woke up seeing Jimin's last note to him and he absolutely did not expect for things to go this way. He sure was still mad that Jimin slept with Yoongi in front of his eyes. He sure was still annoyed that Jimin lied and dare did that to him.

He hates himself. But never did he ever hated Jimin.

Not even for a mere second.

And reading what Jimin just wrote for him somehow broke something deep inside him. Jimin couldn't possibly be serious. 

He doesn't want Jimin to leave. Not now. Not ever.

So he did what he shouldn't even be doing now that everything was fucked up between them. He stormed out of his house and went straight to his neighbor not exactly knowing what he should even do nor say in the first place.

He was so enraged that Jimin could easily say that, could easily tell him that he'll leave just like that. He was so ready to wake Jimin the fuck up, or maybe wake himself too so they could both settle this mess they created between them but Jungkook suddenly stopped that moment he stepped inside Jimin's room. 

There was Jimin who had his body twisted on the floor. He was gasping for air, a hand holding tightly on his shirt as sweat trickles down his forehead. 

Jungkook didn't waste his time and he frantically crouched down and held Jimin's body from the cold floor.

"JIMIN!" Jungkook called out, his arms trembling around Jimin's figure. He was shocked and worried at the same time. He doesn't know what to do. Just why would Jimin be in this state? 

"C-Call... Y-Yoongi..." Jimin lowly told with his voice breaking as he hands his phone to Jungkook. Jungkook grabbed it hurriedly and dialed the emergency contact with Yoongi's name on it that he saw on Jimin's phone. It didn't even take three rings before the other line already answered.

"Hello?! Jimin is--"

Jungkook was cut off immediately by the voice on the other line.

"WHOEVER THE FUCK YOU ARE DRIVE HIM TO THE HOSPITAL! NOW!"

Jungkook instinctively followed what he's been told. Jimin was starting to lose consciousness so he carried him in his car as fast as he can and drive off immediately.

But what Jungkook doesn't know was that Jimin never called Yoongi... unless he was experiencing his episodic heart attacks.