-----9th Babble-----

Jimin cooked spaghetti with meatballs for their dinner. He prepared a steak for Jungkook too. The dinner was a little bit awkward since it was their first time sharing a meal together. Even though there was no exchange of words, the whole time they were just giving secret glances to each other. 

They will catch each other's gazes sometimes and would look away but then they would just smile after it. They did look like some cheesy teenagers just starting to date but it can't be helped. They were still frenemies after all.

Jungkook offered to do the dishes after but Jimin didn't allow him so he ended up with nothing left to do. Jimin was already in the sink washing their plates so instead of waiting, he thought of an idea. He fished out his phone from his pocket and connected his phone to Jimin's speakers playing a random song on his playlist.

🎵Music Playing: Sixpence None The Richer's "Kiss Me"🎵

The song started playing and Jungkook smiled in contentment. He walked towards Jimin and when he saw Jimin already finished with the dishes and now wiping his own hands, he didn't wait and he pulled Jimin's arm dragging the latter on the living room.

Kiss me out of the bearded barley
Nightly, beside the green, green grass
Swing, swing, swing the spinning step
You'll wear those shoes and I will wear that dress~
🎵

"Jungkook what are you--" Jungkook interrupted him when he was suddenly forced to twirl around. 

Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight
Lead me out on the moonlit floor~
🎵

Jimin was pulled by Jungkook once again causing him to bump on the latter's chest. Jungkook smiled at him and he couldn't help but giggle at what Jungkook was doing.

Lift your open hand
Strike up the band, and make the fireflies dance
Silvermoon's sparkling~🎵

They started swaying to the song with Jungkook's guide. Their eyes were locked on each other and their smiles never left their faces. It was only the song that was on their background but there seemed to be another booming speaker deep inside of them.

So kiss me~🎵

It happened in a heartbeat. Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck never breaking eye contact. Their boundaries and fences that they promised themselves not to cross were long forgotten when Jungkook leaned in and claimed Jimin's lips. Jimin kissed back without any hesitation and he just let Jungkook sway and take him right there and then.

Jungkook wrapped his strong arms around Jimin's waist before his hand traveled down Jimin's legs. He lifted Jimin and made sure to secure the latter's legs around him still not breaking their kiss. He walked and laid Jimin on the couch as he hovered over the shorter. He pulled his lips for a while taking in the look of Jimin's expression.

He plastered a small smile just seeing Jimin huffing underneath him and nothing can be more satisfying than this for him. He was about to kiss Jimin once again but he stopped when he felt Jimin's hands pushing his chest back. Jimin looked on the side with his still flushed expression.

"I'm s-sorry, Jungkook but... I can't..." Jimin uttered lowly, his eyes still not meeting Jungkook's confused ones.

Jungkook took this as a signal that he should stop so he moved over and helped Jimin to sit up. Jimin already looked apologetic so he looked down. He thought that Jungkook would now lose interest in him since he refused to do something with him. He was biting on his lower lip as he fiddles with his fingers. He keeps on blaming himself for not satisfying Jungkook but his thoughts soon got broken when he felt Jungkook grabbing his chin softly so he could look up.

Jungkook gave him a smile and assured him that it was alright. "I know what you're thinking, Jimin. Don't ever think that I actually came here for that and I'm sorry... I shouldn't have kissed you and--"

"No!" Jimin interrupted as his eyes widened. "It's... It's not like that, Jungkook I'm just..." Jimin paused as Jungkook waited for what he's about to say next.

"I'm just scared..." Jungkook actually felt relieved when he heard that. He actually thought that Jimin simply doesn't like him but after hearing that from Jimin somehow made him hopeful.

"I'm thankful then." Jungkook uttered earning Jimin's attention. He held Jimin's hands in his bigger ones before he stared at Jimin straight in the eyes. 

"I'll wait until you tell me you like me too..." Jungkook uttered without any hesitation shocking Jimin with his sudden confession. 

"Y-You mean... you like... m-me?" Jimin asked in a stutter, still fazed about what Jungkook just told him. 

Jungkook chuckled seeing Jimin's reaction. "I do like you, Jimin. I wouldn't have done that if I don't... I wouldn't even bother sending you those scribbles if I have no interest in you." Jimin was delighted by hearing this. He was very happy to hear that Jungkook likes him and it was no doubt that he liked Jungkook too but there's still something deep inside him. He's scared of himself. He's scared of what he could bring to Jungkook. 

He's scared to ruin this man in front of him.

On the other hand, Jungkook somehow became self-conscious. He doesn't know if what he was doing was right to begin with. He knew that deep inside him there's still a big part in his heart that belongs to Taehyung. He still loves Kim Taehyung but he was confused... why exactly does he like Jimin too?

He has no clue but now that he thinks about everything...

Doesn't Jimin have a boyfriend already?