70th Scribble

It has been a week and three days since Jungkook keeps on staring outside his window that showed Jimin's empty room. It was no secret that he's been missing Jimin too much.

"Just when will you come home, Jimin?" He asked himself with a sigh, his chin resting on his right palm that was placed on his desk.

Suddenly, he saw a flicker in Jimin's room. The curtains were drawn so he couldn't see it properly but he was fucking sure that the lights in Jimin's room were turned on.

"Could it be..." He didn't hesitate any more and he sprinted out from his house. He ran as fast as he could. Even wearing only a slipper on his right foot and nothing on the other.

He knows that he will be trespassing by not pressing the doorbell and not letting the owner of the house telling him to come inside but did he look like he cares? Of course, he doesn't.

With a few loud huffs, he reached Jimin's room but instead of seeing Jimin he saw Yoongi instead. 

"Yoongi... hyung?" He asked, still gasping for oxygen in his system. Yoongi looked at him suspiciously.

"Um... what are you doing here, Jungkook?" Yoongi asked with his confused stares and so is Jungkook.

"Where's Jimin, hyung?" Yoongi blinked his eyes still in a haze. Just what the hell is happening? he thought.

"I'm sorry to break this to you but... I'm moving here from now on, Jungkook." Jungkook froze in his spot. He was scanning the jest on Yoongi's features but Yoongi looked serious. He could even see Yoongi's items of luggage on the side of the room that was once owned by Jimin. 

"Where is Jimin, hyung?" Jungkook asked with a sad tone, somehow knowing that asking wouldn't bring him any good. He felt so off.

"Didn't... Jimin tell you?" Yoongi asked. Everything was really confusing him. And then he remembered about the note that Jimin asked to give to Jungkook (which weirded him out even more but why would he question, right?).

Jungkook reached for the paper that Yoongi handed him and read it.

*************

Please be good to your new neighbor, Jungkook.

-Jimin