Prologue

Lily

Lily, Lily, Lily, god do they ever stop calling my name , like can't you see I'm busy. I hate this job, the only reason I'm listening to this annoying people is that the salary is good, not good but enough to pay me rent and to buy food.

This is the my only job that had lasted  for 2 month , though I don't think it will last more .You may be wondering how I got fired from my last few jobs.
Well to be honest I just couldn't stand the people I worked with, and fought with them a lot. So I got fired .

"Lily!"screamed a familiar voice.

"What, Fey?" I asked frustrated, yep I'm definitely getting fired. Freya or Fey is my only close friend , my roommate and the one I steal clothes from. She is the prettiest girl I know, I mean she is every guys type. Long blond wavey hair , brown eyes , a body I would kill for. I mean who wouldn't want to be  skinny like her and a good personality. She is the sweetest girl I know , forgives easily, gives good advice.

Unlike her I'm the opposite. I'm not saying I'm ugly. I'm just saying that unlike her I have curly brown hair , blue eyes and a body..well a normal body you could say. God I'm so stupid. I don't even know what I'm saying.

"Take this champagne, to table six but be careful don't break it because it's costs a lot."she said with dead seriousness in her eyes.

"You know I'm not that clumsy as you guys make me, "she only raised an eyebrow at me.

"No honey your not clumsy , you just like to fall while walking " she said , with sarcasm clearly in her voice.
"Now take this to table six, smartass "

About that she is right. Sometimes while walking like a normal person, my legs just... give up and I fall . My ex boyfriend used to joke with me and say "Well we can see how hard you are falling for me." Damn those memories.

Sometimes I'm really happy that he found his mate but at the same time I'm jealous. I mean he was really thoughtful for everything and what's more important is that's he treated me right. Sometimes there is nights when I miss him.

"Ay, ay, captain" I said laughing and took the champagne from her hand.

"Um,Li?"

"Yes," I reply.

"You know Eden, the guy that works at the market around the corner"

"Wait , let me guess he asked you out," I say while she stares at me with her mouth open .

"How do you know?" she asked.I gave her a look thats said 'are you for real'.

"I'm surprised he even waited this long that boy can't take his of you, sometimes is creeping me out . He looks like from the crush he feels for you he is ready to kidnapped you. " I say making her blush.

"Well I'm not sure if I should go or not. I mean he is great and pretty..." I sense a 'but' coming." but I don't feel a connection or butterflies in my tummy."

Ohh, I forgot to mention that she is a romantic person and won't date if she doesn't feel the connection or the 'sparks'. Me on the other hand, think that all this 'sparks' or whatever is bullshit.

"How many times do I have to tell you that just because you don't feel a connection doesn't mean he isn't worth it. Really Fey I love you but sometimes you're being unreasonable stupid." I say to her. You see I'm smart even though some people claim I need meditation.

"You know what , you're right," she says and I make face that says 'Of course I am' "I'm not going to ruin a chance of having a nice boyfriend just because I don't feel a connection."

"Yeah, that's it Ainshtine you solved the biggest problem in the world" I say with sarcasm.

"Okay, okay, smartass now go, the customers are waiting." she says while laughing.

I turned to take the champagne to table six the same moment the bell at the door jingled , meaning someone just came. I usually never care to look who comes but now I don't now what made me .

What I saw made me stop dead in my place .There stood a very familiar tall man , dark brown hair with chocolate brown eyes that hunted my dreams, those eyes that left me with many sleepless nights and what's worst my wolf screamed inside my head one word that will change everything from now on "Mate" and damn the butterflies.

•••••••••
That's for today, hope you like it see you next chapter (which will be out next week maybe)
Don't forget to vote and comment.

QOTD: Werewolves or Vampires?