Chapter 1

Lily

There are moments in life when life sucks and when life is fucked up.

Life sucks when you can't make enough money to pay for something you really want or when your boyfriend who you've been dating for almost a year finds his mate and of course breaks up with you.

But life is fucked up when the boy you hate with every single cell in you body, the one who broke you into hundred pieces, the one who made feel like you're not good enough, the one who brought the worst in you, the one who is cause of the nightmares you have and can't have a decent sleep because of it, it's your mate . That's really it's fucked up .

Even the drama at series You isn't that fucked up.

So back to the reality. What did I do after I found out who's my mate.

I did what I'm good at it and because I'm a genius. I ran. Yep I ran like my ass was on fire. I mean let's be honest everyone would do that. Right? No.
Only someone who is as "genius" as me would do that.

So the moment my eyes met his, my breath hitched my hands started sweating and the damn bottle fell of my hands and boom, it shattered. That got the attention of the people in here, everyone turned their heads to see what's going on. Oh no my boss is going to kill me and I'm so getting fired.

Without cleaning the mess I made, I took off for the back door at the kitchen. As soon I was out of the caffe I ran and ran until my legs were begging me to stop. Damn me for being such a lazy person. I should have gone on morning runs with Fey and Oli.

I turned my head back to see if he followed me or not. Thank god he didn't, but why did I feel like someone punched me in the stomach. I waited till my breath got even and resumed walking to my apartment that I shared with Fey and Liz. I was at the apartment door when I realised that I don't have the keys and neither my phone. They both are at my purse which I left at the caffe. What am I going to do know? I have no phone no keys no nothing, not even money.

I sat a the door step. Well I guess I'm staying here until one of my roommates come. Ugh today couldn't get worse. Just as I said that, a shadow fell over me. I looked up to see who it is. Oh for the love of pizza, what is he doing here.

"You know running away from your mate after you found him isn't a good thing to do." he said smirking. Now I want to punch that smirk of his face 'or lick it' said my wolf. Now she decided to come out. Stupid wolf.

"Not when you hate him," as soon as I said those words his smirk fell but it was right back up like I didn't say anything.

"Let's go." he turned back and started going for the elevator. I got up of the floor and dusted of my jeans.

"Oh no you go I'm staying here and I'm not moving a meter from here." he smiled.Oh my pizza his smile promised only trouble. Well I guess that's what he is.

"Come on, mate" he smirked "You dreamed for this day to happend. You know you did. I can remember the days were you would follow me like a lost puppy, don't you miss them?"

"You asshole I never did that, you know that. You just liked to believe other people's lie. Trust me you were never that special for me Herry perry."

Now it was my time to smirk. I was waiting for him to look angry but no, his face looked neutral and... bored.
I raised an eyebrow.

He stook a step towards me, than another, than another, until he was in front of me. Then he whispers in my ear. His voice deep and husky.

"Whatever you say mate but you are mine and the sooner you realise that the better." tingles shot through my body the moment he got close to me and placed a light kiss in my neck. With that he turned around to leave with me following him like I was compelled.

"Where are we going?" I asked feeling curious. But that son of a wolf ignored me like wasn't there, asshole "Hello, I'm talking to you, Herry perry."

He stopped walking causing me to bump into him, ouch. "My name is Heron not Harry perry and if call me one more time Harry perry, I'll-"

"You'll what, spank me?" I scoffed.

"Now I wasn't thinking about that but thanks for giving me that idea,"he winked , that mother- "Now come on we are going to eat something, though if you want me to eat you I wouldn't mind going back to your apartment."

That made my mouth fall wide open. Ugh that arrogant jerk, how dare he.
I slapped his arms but he only chuckled, and damn if that didn't make feel some kind of way.

We were out of the building, when I asked (okay I know I ask a lot ) "With what are we going?".

"With my car." his eyes pointed at an Audi R8, damn god knows what a sucker I'm for Audi cars. He seems to read my expression because his lips lifted up in the corner into little smile.

"Get in mate, you're about to have the time of your life" and I didn't need to be told twice.

••••••••••
Question of the day: Which is your favourite type of car?

That's it for to day, see you next chapter.Lova yaa