Chapter 22

Lily

After the mysterious guy, who I didn't get his name, left. A girl with chestnut hair came, she was taller than me and had killer dark brown eyes. Well look at that. I recognized her. She was the wolf who escaped that day from the cabin. Her bitchy face came in my view. She untied my hand and my knees, who were also tied. She didn't say anything. Rude.

"I'm guessing you must be happy." I said to her. She didn't look surprised at all that I talked. I waited for her to say about what but she didn't. "For finally kidnapping me." She again acted like I didn't talk to her. What a bitch.

"Let's go." she said and left. I followed her to what looked like a dinning room. At the end of the table was seated the man from before. I still didn't get his name.

"Lily," he got up from his chair. "come and sit down." he put his hand on my back. I shuddered in disgust. Okay I may pretend like I'm chill but I don't like him. And I realised just now that I'm dressed in casual clothes.

I sat at the table, while he sat opposite of me. There were a lot of knifes I could just harm him and run but that won't work because my wolf is weak and god knows how many rouges are in here. I'm hungry, I need to eat. The table was full but why would he feed a prisoner. Maybe the food is poisoned 'You're just a pawn' the. rouges words ran through my head.

"Is there something wrong with the food." he asked.

"Yeah there is." he arched an eyebrow. "There is poison in here." I said. He didn't laugh or say anything. He stood up and came close to me. God please get him away from me. He took his fork and took a bite from my food. I watched his mouth as he chewed and swallowed it.

"See, not poisoned." he said and sat back on his chair. "If I wanted you dead, you wouldn't have been here right now."

Seeing that the food is not poisoned I started eating. Can you blame me. I've been out for a day, I'm hungry. After few minutes I was done but he wasn't. "You didn't tell me your name."

He looked at, then he took a sip of his drink and answered. "Viper." At that moment my breath left my lungs I could feel my heart beating faster. He is the one who plans to take Herons pack. Get it together Lily he can sense your fear.

"What do you want with me?" I asked him and he smiled. That smile scared me.

"Don't you know? Hasn't your pathetic excuse of mate told you?" I shook my head. He once again stood up to stand close to me. "Well aren't you so pure." he said and took strand of my hair in his hand.

"What do you want from me?" I ask him.

"Nothing." he replies.

"Than why am I here?" I yell at him. But before I could finish, his hand warps around me neck squeezing me. I started to push his hand away, desparate for air.

"Listen here," he says "You never ever raise your voice at me, because I'll break this little neck of yours and I won't think twice about it. Do you understand me." I nodded my head and he releases me. My throat ached so bad.

"Why?" I asked, again.

"There was a alpha. He was cruel, ruthless, and ruled with fear. The only thing he cared was power. He had two boys. Twins. They looked the same but yet they were different. He taught then no mercy, no feeling, no nothing only anger. The first boy did everything he was taught . While the other one did completely the opposite. Soon it came the time for the new alpha to be chosen. Can you guess who he choose?" he asked. I don't understand why is he telling me this.

"The first one, duh." I said. It's pretty obvious.

"No he didn't." I started at him. "He chose the other one. You see that alpha was my father. I did everything for him. Got my hands dirty for him, cleaned up his messes and who did he chose? He chose Eron." Why does that name sound familiar? I know. Heron's dad. But if Eron is Heron's dad that means Viper is Heron's...

"Yes I'm his uncle and my true name is Beron." I wanted to laugh how much their names are similar. But of course I didn't.

Now everything makes sense. The familiar look. Why he wanted the pack so bad.

"The attack that happened when the pack lost alpha Eron. That was you?" He nodded. "The one who killed him was you?" he nodded again. "But why didn't you take the pack then?"

"Because we were weak. I killed Eron but not Heron. We were losing. If I dueled Heron, he would win because I was weak. But this time, I'm killing him and once I have killed him, you will be next." he said and turned around to leave. "And Lily. Don't think about running cause there is nowhere you can go." with that he was out of the door. But did I listen? No.

Heron

I stare at Milton as he sat at one of my chairs in my office. He sat there comfortably, his legs crossed. Elizabeth sat at the other one opposite to him.

"So what is so important that I had to leave my pack and come here?" he said.

"I'm guessing you have heard that my mate is missing."

"Ah, the hottie from the club." I clenched hands, trying not to punch him. Calm down Heron you can punch him once you find Lily.

"My mate." I said raising my voice at the mate part. He smirked. "She has been missing for three days now."

"You want me to help you." he said. Guessing why he is here. I nodded. "And what do I get?" he asked.

Before I could answer, Satan did. "Me." she said.

He looked at her up and down and burst out laughing. Just like me yesterday. But this time he was the only one laughing. "Come on Heron you could offer me better than sex from her. I mean she has a banging hot body but still I could have her without helping you."

This time Satan didn't yell at him like she did at me. She looked at me asking for permission to speak but I shook my head once.

"Milton." I said getting up. "Meet Elizabeth Adwell." his eyebrows lifted in interest because of her surname. "Am not offering you her for sex. I'm not offering you her for anything." I said.

"Than why is she here. To please you while your mate is away." That's my final point but before I could say or do anything Elizabeth was infront of him. He rose meeting her stare.

"Listen, here you dipshit." as much as surprised I was seeing her stand up to him. I didn't show it. "My best friend is in the hands of some freaks and the last thing I want to do is fight someone who can help us find her. So I suggest you don't give me a reason to fight to you. Sit down and wait for us to explain." Milton smirked at her fire. I knew he wasn't scared at her but he sat down. Interested what he will find.

"Go on, I don't have all day." he said.

"I don't care." Satan said but he once again smirked.

"Elizabeth is the daughter of the best trainer in the Hollow pack. The one you wanted to train your pack. If you help us find my mate, Elizabeth will train your pack for two months." I said.

"And why would I want that?" he asked. "I have a lot of other trainers."

"Oh come on. You just want to put a fight. We all know how much you wanted my father to train your pack and who can train them better than his daughter." Satan spoke.

Milton semmed to think for a minute than said "Four." I looked at him confused. "Four months. She will train them for four months."

"Two months." I said but he shrugged.

"Four months or we don't have a deal." he said calmly.

"Three." said Elizabeth. "Take it or leave it. With or without you we will find her. But with you we will find her faster also if there is a war you will join this pack. Your choice Milton." Milton, she said, not Alpha Milton.

He looked at her smirking. "We have a deal."