Chapter 25

Heron

"So tell me pretty thing," Milton said to the girl that was tied on a chair. We all were sitting at the club's basement that's was owned by Alpha Brysen.

After waiting for a few days the rouge finally contacted them. The girl was just like he had described to Lily that day. The moment he met with her, we took over. Milton wolves handled the rouge while we got the girl. I can't say it was easy. Especially for Dominic. She broke his arms. She was strong, really strong. We couldn't stop her, at least not until Satan stepped up. Never in my life thought I would be thankful that she came with us. Like I said she was strong but Satan was stronger. I guess years of training paid off for her. Elizabeth was able to knock her out. And that's when we brought her in the basement.

"Come on. Tell me. Where is the hot thing?" Milton said referring to Lily and I swear if we weren't in important situation I was going to break his jaw.

"Sorry I don't speak idiot language," she said and spit him on the face. The urge to laugh was high but I tried to keep my cool.

He brushed the spit with his sleeve and grabbed her chin forcefully. "Do you know who I am? I bet you don't. I'm alpha Milton and if you ever pull some stupid thing like this... you will regret living." Her face showed no fear but her breathing and her heartbeat told different story. He smirked when he sensed her fear.

"Look here," said Elizabeth stepping out of the shadows. "I know he is all famous about killing your kind blah blah. Boring right?" but the girl didn't speak. "He is bad but I'm worse and if you don't tell me where my friend is, I will take out your eyeballs and feed them to whoever you care about. But of course, that will be just a warm-up. So talk." she said. Her eyes flashing wolf.

The girl looked at me, took a deep breath, and talked. "I'm surprised you don't remember me," she said to me. Remember her? Huh?

"I swear orangutan if she is one of your ex-girlfriends I'm killing you both. This is all your fault." of course Satan had to talk.

"Shut it, Elizabeth!" I yelled at her. "Who are you?" I said to the girl. "And I've never met you."

"Oh you have," she said. "Remember the fountain when you were eight. The girl with the pink teddy bear. The one her father ripped into shreds in front of everyone. She cried and cried. But nobody did anything about it. Expect the boy with a blue shirt. He gave her his car so she wouldn't cry anymore because if she did she would drown everyone. "

Pink teddy bear, the fountain, the car all these things let to one person he hadn't seen for decades.

"Adalyn." That's her. His cousin.

"That's me."

"But shouldn't you be in Europe?" She and my uncle left our pack when I was eight. Nobody but my dad and my mom knew why they left.

"I haven't been to Europe since I was fourteen." This doesn't make sense.

"Can someone fill us in, because we are trying here too, you know," Satan said but I ignored her.

"Why?" I asked. "Why didn't you come back. Why choose to go rouge?" She laughed.

"Like I had a choice."

"You did!" I yelled, frustrated.

"I didn't!" she yelled back. "I never did," she said looking down and I saw how devastated she looked.

"Why?" I asked again.

"You don't understand. I couldn't escape him. Not even now."

"Who is he?" I will kill him whoever he is.