Chapter 3

Lily

Oh my goody, what am I supposed to do? Hide. No Li that's the most ridiculous idea, you have no where to hide. Come on think, think, think! Yeah pretend you don't know him or better pretend you're a doppelganger and you have no idea who he is.
No it won't work he knows when I lie. Ugh what should I do? I should... Ugh I don't know. I'm starting to sweat.

"Hey Lily, long time no see how are you?" and the devil was here. No he's not a devil actually he is so nice, so sweet and gentlemen but at this moment he is a devil and standing next to him was fucking Cruella.

At first she was sweet with because Alex said I'm like a sister to him. Bitch we dated for almost a year and you say I'm like sister to you and no her name is not Cruella, it's Sophia. But I gave her that name because her face because reminds me of her and her personality is the same like her. I have no idea how a man like Alex, so sweet, so nice ended up with her, a bitch faced Cruella. Like I said in front of Alec she pretends she likes me and really likes to be friends with me but when Alex is not around she show what a really devil she is.

"I'm good Alex, thank you" I said with a fake smile. A smile when I don't want to talk with you and I want you gone smile. "What about you guys, how is mating life treating you guys?"

Heron seemed to relax when I said mating life, I didn't realize he was tense, but I paid less attention to him my focus now was to the man and the women in front of me.

"Oh we just came from our vacation in the Apls." Oh no here comes the bomb. Cruella really likes drama. "Alex told me that when you guys were dating, you really wanted to go there, but with all the work you guys had, didn't have time. Though I hope you go there sometime in the future." her voice so sweet, anybody who heard her would've thought that she really wanted me to go. Hah but not me.

Heron coughed on his drink when he hear the 'dating' part, and I'm so sure that when they're gone he'll immediately will ask about him. Cruella on the other hand noticed him and placed an apology mask.

"Oh honey, it looks like we interrupted a date let's go!" she said tugging at Alexs arm but Alex wouldn't budge from where he was standing.

"Who is he?" his eyes cold when he asked.

"A fri- " before I could finish Heron said.

"Her mate" Even Cruellas mouth fell wide open and this time her expression wasn't fake, while Alex stared at Heron with narrowed eyes and Heron was returning his stare. And here goes a staring contest, both Alphas, both won't give up.

"You may want to take a seat, because this will be going on for a while." I said to Cruella.

"I know" she replied and sat on the chair next to mine."Mind sharing?"

She nodded at my order. I had ordered chicken fingers, chicken nuggets, fires and a hamburger. Yeah I know, I eat a lot but still I wouldn't have eaten them all so pushed the plate in the middle of the table so we could share and just like that we started eating while staring at the idiots who were trying to prove who is more dominant.

We were getting low at the food so when Sophia wanted to get another chicken finger I slapped her hand away.

"Hey,"

"I feed you enough now the others that are left I want to enjoy for myself." she sighed and said.

"No wonder you are like a cow." Now some people would've found that offensive, but I am proud because cows are such an amazing animals and plus to my surprise she didn't mean it in offensive way.

"Well thank you, that's the only smart thing that has come out of your mouth" I said but she only flipped her hair. Maybe if she didn't feel threatened by me, she and I could be nice friends.

"I think we should break them of or else we will stay here until this cafe closes." Yeah she is right. How should I break them off though. An idea came in my head, an wicked idea. Sophia must have read my expression because she asked.

"What are you up to?"

"Just watch and wait." I said and I stretched my leg to Herons legs.

He must have felt the movement because he tensed but I didn't stop there I started going higher and higher until I reached the point, his jaw clenching and hands shaking a little bit but he still won't look at me. So of course I hit him where the sun doesn't shine. I didn't hit him hard just a little bit to make him look at me.

He jumped a little, breaking the stare challenge and looked at me with murderous face. Oh boy, I think I've woken the beast. I turned my head to look at Sophia. She had tears in her eyes from laughing hard.

"You so are paying for that." said Heron and I turned my head to look at him. Uh, no I'm not.

"What's going on?" asked Alex confused. Before me and Heron could answer Cruella was at his arm tugging him for the exit.

"Come on, I'll explain home, let's leave this love birds alone," and with quick goodbyes they left, but before the got to the door fucking Cruella turned to me and winked. Now I'm starting like this girl.

"Want to explain your dating, mate." and here I thought he forgot, but no, son of the wolf doesn't forget, bitch. Right now i feel like zombie because I want to eat his smart and stupid brain.

"That's none of your business." I said and stuffed my mouth with food. Damn I should come again here this food as amazing as young Brad Pitt. I moaned and that seemed to get Heron out of trace for a second but he shook his head and said.

"No, it is my business, every damn thing about you is my business, stop being so stubborn and accept it," I put a finger in my jaw and pretend to think.

"Um...No" I said and took another bite of my chicken nuggets.

He took a deep breath and said "I'll give you time to come to your sense that you belong to me, but one thing mate that when my patience runs low there's nothing from stopping me and if you're smart enough, you wouldn't try. stopping me." I swallowed but my hands and knees were shaking. My wolf wanted to jump on his bones even me a little bit but there is no way I'm admitting that to him. His ego is already the size of the Africa. But damn I was aroused and must have smelled my arousal because he was smirking.

"You know you want me mate, no matter how much you deny it." Fuck him for being such... agh I can't even explain him. 'than why won't you' look who decided to show up. I'm surprised you decide to show up. No answer, bitch, my wolf is worse than this devil standing opposite me.

"My body and my wolf may want you but my brain and my heart don't." I said, proud of my words.

"They will." Well that shut up my running mouth who won't stop. I didn't talk for the next minutes so he paid the food and we got up to leave.

After ten minutes drive, we arrived at the building where my apartment was. I got out of the car without saying a word and headed for the door oh my building. Its 4pm so Liz has come home that means I don't have to stay outside.

"Lily wait" Heron said while heading my direction.

"What!" I yelled, I don't why I was angry. Maybe I'm just angry with myself but why? Guess I'm spending next hours of my life overthinking.

"See you tomorrow?" he said but it was more like a question.

"No. I need time to think and when I do that I want you far away." his eyes for a brief moment showed hurt but in blink they were back to cold chocolate brown.

"Okay" wait, what? he leaned down and placed a light kiss in my cheek and headed to his car. "Have a nice day." He got in his car and took off. How dare he. He will just leave me be, and he says he wants me.

I stand there looking at the empty spot where his car was. Okay Lily Axton pull yourself together you don't care about him leaving or about him not coming tomorrow. I repeated those words but the more I did the lesser they had meaning, and in one day he changed my life.

••••••••••••
Here is another chapter, hope you guys like. Don't forget to vote and comment maybe if you want follow.
Love yaa see you next chapter.

QOTD: What's your favourite food?