New book

Brysen Moonlight

Brysen Moonlight

Elizabeth Adwell

Sneak peak

I go back to where the party is. Some of the guest have left. I will too once I say my goodbye.

I touch Lily's shoulder to get her attention. "Hey." I say to her as she turns to look at me. "I'm leaving, I'll see you again."

"Yeah. Thank you for coming." she hugs me. And runs over to stop Oden from breaking things.

"Well look who it is. I thought you'd never crawl out of your cave again." I roll my eyes at Milton. Alpha of the Bloodmoon pack. We had a deal with him. When Lily was kidnapped he helped us find her in return for me to train his pack for three months.

"Fuck off Milton I'm in no mood to deal with you." I flip him off.

"Oh come on sweetheart. You begged for it before. What's wrong now?" he says gaining the attention of few guests. He knows damn well I never slept with him and still says those things to make me angry.

I fist my hand to refrain from punching him. This asshole. He doesn't have a problem labeled as a playboy, but I have. I don't want anyone to think I'm some slut who opens her legs when she sees any man with power. At least that's what they were saying when Dean and I broke up. Not that we were a thing but still. The woman is always the one who is in fault. That's what society thinks.

"What cat got your tongue sweetheart? To bad that tongue can do a lot of good things." That's it I finally snap. I grab one of the pies at the table and throw it at him. But the asshole moves aside and the pie hits the man behind him. Motherfreaking!

People gasps as the pie falls down but the white cream is on the mans face making me unable to see his face. He wips his face with his hand and blue eyes look at me with hatred and bloodlust.

"Oh, Alpha Brysen. You are finally here." Oh shit. Im screwed.

••••••••

Hey guys I'm so happy to announce the new book. I really hope you all will like it. I still don't know when I'll start publishing chapter because there is still more to write but I will infrom you guys as soon as I'm sure. Thank you for your support 😊.

P.s Oden is Lily's and Heron's boy (Yep it's a boy, guess Heron was right🙄).

See you soon. Love you all and Stay safe.

Alpha Brysen is out. Go check it out!