Chapter 13

Lily

I hate that I always forgive people too quickly. It's one of the things I hate about myself. My mom calls my naive for this, she always says "If they hurt you once, they will do it". This is the only advice I got from her. She never was one of those who moms considered their daughters as best friends. She only talked to me when she needed. My dad isn't any better, actually he is worse. I don't think he even remembers my name. Okay that's not true, but he acts like it.

"Can I come in?" a voice said from the other side of the door. Fey.

"Yeah." I said. After what happened yesterday with Heron, I had gotten home and locked myself in my room. They probably saw how my face looked and they must have guessed it, because they would leave the food outside of my door and would only knock as announcement that the food is there. I didn't talk to any of them, so they must be worried.

"How are you feeling?" she said and sat on my bed.

"I–" before I could start, Liz came in. Unlike Fey she didn't ask she just invited herself in.

"You two can't have this conversation without me. I need to know too." she said sitting next to Fey. "So..."

"I'm okay, it's no big deal." I don't know who I was lying, them or myself.

"Lily if you want our advice, you have to tell us what happened." Fey said, Liz nodded agreeing with her.

"I don't know how to explain it myself. It happened so fast like, we were doing so great and the next second... Boom. We were arguing."

"It's normal for mates to argue." Liz said shrugging.

"Yeah it is." It really is. "But this time it wasn't like... you know that kind of arguing that lasts for ten minutes and then you are back again to talking. This time it was like serious arguing."

"I think you've got it all wrong Li." Fey said. Of she doesn't know how wrong she is.

"Look guys don't judge until you know the whole story."

"Than tell us!" they both said in unison. So I told them everything. From what happened to the pack house, how I went to Cruellas house, the club, the rouges, the threat, what happened yesterday. Literally everything. When I finished they were starting at me like they have seen an alien.

"You were attacked?!"

"You danced with alpha Milton?!" they both said at the same time. Like always, Liz unlike Fey focused on the dancing with the most dangerous alpha part.

"Why didn't you tell us about this earlier?" Fey asked.

"You guys were having you own problems and I'd be a bitch if I told you about mines." I said.

"You are a bitch." Well thanks Liz "If you once don't tell us important shits like this, I'll... I actually don't know what I will do because I love you bitch. Now let's have one of a hell group hug." She said and hugged both me and Fey. This why I love her. She can turn the saddest person into "I'm so happy, I'll reach the moon." as she
say

"Guys I have something else too tell you," I said pulling back.

"Just don't tell me you're pregnant," Liz said.

"Seriously Liz can you stop with the pregnancy questions. I told you once, no I'm not."

"You told me that yesterday day everything can happen for a day."

"Okay forget it." said Fey "What did you want to tell us Li."

"Umm well..." how am I supposed to tell them. They stared at me impatiently. "I'm moving back to the pack." I said finally.