Chapter 26

Lily

I know that I should not trust him but what other choice do I have. Hunters aren't rare. They are the only humans who know about us and by their name you can guess that they don't like us much. The man who I still didn't know his name offered me a glass of water. I accept it and muttered a thanks.

"Can I have your phone I really need to call my mate?" I asked him and waited for him to give it to me.

"I will give you my phone once you tell me their location." I looked at him confused.

"Who's location?"

"Viper's."

"I can't. I wish I could but I don't really remember it." after the incident with Kan, I was to distracted to remember their location. "I really wish I could help you but I can't remember."

Disappointment crossed the hunter's face. As much as he didn't want to show it, I saw it. And I felt like I let him down.

"We can go to the place I found you and maybe you will remember something." he suggested. I don't think it will work but anyway I smiled and nodded at him.

"Can I have your phone now?"

"Here." he said and tossed his phone at me. I should call Heron. Damn it I don't know his number. Who should I call? Yes, Liz. I dialed her number and waited for her to pick up. I dialed it again but this time it went straight to voicemail.

"Something wrong?" he asked.

"The only person's number I can remember doesn't pick up." Did they forget about me and continued with their lives.

"Come on we need to go now if we want to get back before dawn. You can try again later." he said picking up his rifle.

"Sure." I mumbled.

"By the way my name is Michael." he said smiling.

"And my name is Lily which you already know." I said returning the smile. With that we were out of the door and on a adventure to kill our enemy. Fun right? No. Not especially at what fate had planned about us.

Heron

"Are you sure this is the place?" I asked Trey.

"I'm sure." he said. "The whole place is rounded with our wolves. The bloodmoon wolves will attack from east, the shadow wolves from West, we will attack from South and the hollow wolves from North. Unfortunately Alpha Brysen had something going on and he sent his beta in his place."

"That's okay." I said. "Were you able to count how much ther-" my sentence was interrupted with a Britney Spears singing Hit Me Baby One More Time. I look at at Satan who was trying her best to find her phone. Once she found it the song stopped.

"Seriously?" she just shrugged and apologized.

I turned to Trey "Anyway... Were you able to count how many were there?"

"I was only able to count around sixty." I nodded. Adalyn said that there were around hundred and fifty. So that means around sixty are watching the place.

"Tell them to shift and the moment they hear my signal they attack." Trey nodded and took of. I turned to my pack and Satan.

"Today we fight. We fight like we fought years ago and I don't want to see any of you holding back. This time is kill or be killed. Now shift and you attack with my signal. Shift!" I yelled and watched as their bodies turned into fur ones.

'Trey have they shifted?' I mind linked him.

'Yes Alpha' he replied. That's what I wanted to hear.

I took a deep breath and howled. Wolves joined me as they took off for their enemies cave. Wolves of all side attacked without mercy and fear. I smiled at the sight. I'm coming for you uncle and you will know what it will be like messing with me.

Lily

"So when you found me I was unconscious?" I asked Michael as we walked for the place he found me. We were discussing how he found me.

"Yep." he said. "And I don't mean to be rude but you looked like shit. For a second I thought you were dead. I couldn't feel the pulse at your hand but when I tired at your neck I barely felt it. It was really weak." that must be because of the wolf's bane.

"You found me and you carried me into your cottage. Man I feel bad for you because I'm a cow." he laughed at myself insult.

"Not really." I looked at him as he was an alien. "What? I don't know if you have looked yourself in the mirror but you are really pale and I can see your bones."

Really? I mean I noticed that my stomach was smaller but I don't think my thighs and my arms are. But at the same time I'm not surprised because I ate as little as I could. When you are a werewolf, food poisoned with wolf's bane is not good.

"Hey can I try your phone again?"

"You can try but I'll grantee you won't find signal here." Damn it.

"Nevermind than."

Honestly I can't wait to get home. I missed it so much. Especially the shower. I smell like a rouge. I don't want to smell like those psychopath.

But at the same time I don't want to go home. How can I go home and tell my friends that I'm a murderer. I never killed before in my life. I didn't killed the spiders that I would find in my room even though I was really scared of them. Killing a man is another whole level. It was in selfdefense but still my hands are stained with blood and I'll never be the same.

"Hey you there?" said Michael interrupting my overthinking.

"Yeah, yeah just thinking."

"Well get ready because in thirty minutes we will be at the place I found you."

"Are you sure about this?" I asked him.

"If I wasn't sure, I would have leaved this place. What makes you think that I'm not." he said looking at me like I said something ridiculous.

"No offense Michael but where we are going there are over a hundred werewolves and you are only on human with a rifle and a bow. And I don't know if you know but since you are human they can sniff you from miles away. And with their super speed you would be dead before you know it." I said to him but he didn't look a bit bothered by my rant. Does he really care that little bit about his life.

"Don't worry, I know what I'm getting myself into and I won't rest until I see that son of a bitch dead." I looked at him and saw his bravery, his courage to fight for what's right.

"Then I will stand by your side and if anything happens to me. At least I would die fighting not hiding like a coward. We fight together." I said offering my hand.

"Together." he replied and took my hand. And in that moment I could feel my wolf smiling and I could feel her rage. Ready for anything.

•••••••••••

Yay another chapter. Thank you guys for 6.48k reads. Hope you like this chapter don't forget to vote and share. Also comment too, I'd really like to hear your thoughts. Stay safe.