Chapter 15

Lily

Once we were done training, it was eleven o'clock and my muscles we sore. I was so tired when I went home I didn't plan on even eating breakfast, I just wanted to sleep. I looked at my phone to see if there was e message where Liz had hide the key, but there was none. That means she probably is still sleeping and the door is open. I opened the door and saw Liz sitting on the couch comfortably with snacks around her.

"You still haven't left?" she looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Why don't you want me here?" It's not that and she knows, she just likes to joke.

"Well do whatever you want, I'm going to sleep. And don't forget to hide the key when you leave." I'm so tired, I don't think I'll be able to shower.

"Who said I'm leaving?" I looked at her. Is she serious. "I told you yesterday that I'll start training here."

"Liz you crazy. You are trained you've been training since you were born in your pack and plus what about your work." She works, she won't be able to work and train at the same time.

"My work is closed off for a month or more. And yeah I'm trained, but I have nothing to do and look at the bride side you won't have to be alone in this house." yeah she has a point, but...

"What about Fey? She'll be alone too?" I asked.

"Fey has school boy, she isn't alone. She is spending more time with him than with us." well okay.

"You have to ask for permission from the alpha." she really has or otherwise she won't be able to train here.

"I did." What?

"What!?" Oh my god I can't believe this girl. "How he was all morning training with me."

"Well I called him, asked him and he let me. I'm starting tomorrow. Oh by the way he asked for your number so I gave it to him." this girl is unbelievable.

"How did you get his number?"

"Research." Of course, her researches.

"Whatever I'm going to sleep." I don't think I'll be able to stay awake anymore.

"Wait close after me because I have to go get my clothes and I have some things to do. I'll be back by dinner. And cook something for dinner." I snorted.

"Do I look like your wife to make you dinner?"

"No, you're my husband." and with that she was out of the door. I locked the door and went to my room. I crashed to the bed without changing and entered La La land.

************
'two weeks later'

It has been two weeks since I moved to Shadow pack with Liz. She really started training in here, but she didn't came to train she came to annoy Dean. Ha ha payback bitch for annoying me. At first she referred to him as "the hot alpha" now she calls him "dipshit" yeah. Even though she annoys him, she still thinks he is hot.

I was surprised when she told me that Dean had asked her out on a date. I was even more surprised when she agreed to go. But I wasn't surprised that they again fought. They like eachother to everyone that is visible but they are to stubborn to admit it.

Anyway Nick invited me to go the city together cause he needed something to buy from there. I accepted. Because while he was buying whatever he needed, I was going to visit Fey. I haven't seen her since I left. We talked on the phone but still it's different when you talk in person. I had decided to suprise her today. It was Saturday and I knew she wasn't working.

Nick droped mo off at my old place. I took the helmet of and handed to him. Yes I rode on a motorcycle, I mean I love this motorcycles, especially the black ones. So when I saw Nick's motorcycle, which was black. Nick was planning on taking the car but I tortured him to take the "Black window". That's the name I gave it.