Chapter 24

Heron

We watched as the rouge entered the motel. He probably stole money from the guards. He will stay there until he has contacted them until then somebody needs to watch him.

"He is inside. I'll inform Dominic." I said to the two idiots who haven't shut up once.

"I could have gone instead of Dominic. And how are you so sure he would not lose the rouge." she said. I took a deep breath to calm myself. I shouldn't have taken her with us.

I ignored her and sent a text to Dominic. 'Go on' the text said. He replied with a 'k'. I watched as he entered the motel. He had dressed in normal clothes and held a bag to look like he was travel.

"How long do you think he will stay there? I mean he could stay for a week. Are we going to stay for a week in this car?" just shut up already. Does this girl ever stop talking. And I thought that there was no one who could talk more than Lily. Even though it got on my nerves sometimes, I missed it.

"You shouldn't have come." I said hoping that she will leave.

"A week is nothing for me, I just want to find Lily before those bastard do something to her." I gripped the steering wheel just thinking about that. "Anyway what if he notices Dominic and escapes from the window."

"He won't because there are wolves around circling the place and now please shut up both of you. I can't focus with you two fighting like cats." I said but of course they didn't hear me.

"Meow." Satan made cat noises like a child. I couldn't risk getting out. God please give me patience.

Lily

It's been four days since I've been here. Four and still nothing. Someone would bring me food and leave. I smelled terrible, I haven't showered. God.

"Come on." said the asshole who wouldn't leave me in peace. I learned that his name was Kan.

"Where are we going?" I asked, but he didn't say anything instead he took my elbow and tugged me to the door. "Hello?"

"Viper is asking for you." what does he want this time?

He lead me back to what they called living room. Though the place had only two couches and one table. The table was full of smoked cigarettes. Ew.

"Lily, welcome." he said in fake happy tone. Which was faker than Liz's relationships. "I hope you didn't miss me." the only thing that is missing is knife in your heart.

I sat at one of the couches not bothering to talk to him. God, how much more will I stay here? I miss my bed, my friends even the stupid Heron. Who can't pull his head out of his ass.

"I have some awesome news." that means the news is bad, at least for me.

"Let me guess." I put my finger in my chin and looked up, pretending like I'm thinking. "Or no. Go on tell me."

"Remember the rouge that attacked you that night. The one that they didn't kill." I nodded.

"Don't worry he is dead." I said to him. I don't think they kept him alive after that day.

"Well he is quite alive." what? "That's not all. The better news is that he escaped." is this a trick? Is this one of his mind games? "And he has information about your mate's pack."

"I don't believe you." he smiled. He  took his phone from his pocket and called someone.

"Yes?" answer a familiar voice. Adalyn?

"Did you meet him?" he asked her.

"I'm on my way there."

"Great, once you get the information kill him" I stared at him, not beliving what my ears had heard. How can he just say like that is nothing. Please don't agree, please.

"Of course." oh god. He hanged up the phone.

"You see Lily your mate is so pathetic that rouge escaped right under his nose. It's all my brother's fault. He didn't know how to tough him up." This men is a psychopath. "Now he is suffering. And soon I will take everything from him. I will take his pack than I will take his mate. Once I'm done I will kill him like I killed his mother and his father." No! No he can't do that. 

"You are sick." I yelled at him. "I hope you burn alive. I hope knife is shoved in your heart."

He smiled at me like I just didn't say anything "Well aren't you sweet. I will die one day but that day won't be in a while. First I will enoyj taking what has been mine and destroying everyone that I hate. Starting with your mate."

 I don't know what came at me but next thing I remember was my fist flying to his face, the statisfying crack that came from his broken nose made me smile. But my smile was gone when his hand contacted with my face. My fist flew again to his face but this time he catched it and twisted my arm around my back. Son of wolf. He yelled for Kan to come. No, no. I'm more afraid from Kan than this psycho here.

"Kan."he said when Kan came. "Take this one and do whatever you want with her."

"No!"I screamed. "Let me go!"I yelled when Kan started dragging me to the room I was staying. I pulled and kicked but nothing he wouldn't buge.

"Shut up!" he said but I didn't. At least no until I felt the cold concrete floor. My head throbbed with pain from the impact. I hit it so hard that I couldn't so clear. 

I started reaching for the dirty mattres. Under the mattres there were the knife I stole the first time I met Viper.  I felt Kan's hand on my waist, he grabbed me and threw me to the mattres. Bingo. He pinned my hands with his one hand and with the other started unbuttoning my pants. No, no. God no. My eyes started sheding tears. In this moment I felt hopeless. That's it. Finally the useless daughter, the friend who waited for her friends to save her, the mate who wasn't worth enough for him, is going to be worse. But I couldn't be. I just could't be more useless. Someone will die. It's either me or him. It should be me. It should.

That was my desicion once Kan was done with me I would end it all. I would shove that knife in my heart and everyone would be free. I was so determind to kill myself but when Heron face flashed in my mind I could't bear it. He had lost everyone in his life, his mother, his father then what his mate too? His smile, his annoying  smirk, his handsome face I miss it. What about Liz and Fey. They would be devestaed. Just thinking about them I couldn't do it. I could be selfish and just think about myself.

I looked at Kan he was halfway at taking my pants off. I tried to remember my training with James. Yes that's it. I relaxed. He took my pants off and probably to focused on his other task his grip on my hands losened. That's it. I trailed my hand in his hair to look like I wanted this.

"So you are also a slut, huh?" I smirked at him and tugged him closer. My other hand went under that matres searching for the knife.

"I'm not a slut," I whisphered in his ear. He backed away to look at me but before he could back away further I said "I'm a bitch." and shoved the knife in his heart.

 His brain took a moment to proces what was happening, once it did he opened his mouth to scream but I pushed the pillow on his head closing his breathing organs. He tried to push me away but with the other hand I twisted  the knife in his heart. After few minutes his body gave up. I pulled my pants on quickly and took the knife of his chest. Whiping the knife clean on his clothes I went for the door. I couldn't hear any sounds so I left for the front door. Once I was out I took off. I still couldn't change because they put wolf's bane in my food. As much as I didn't want to eat it, I had to if I waned to stay alive.

I had been running for a hour or more, or less. I had no idea. Once I stopped my adrenaline wore off and I realised I had killed someone. Oh god I killed someone! My heart started beating faster, I could bearly breath. A panik attack. Not now. I felt like the space around me was closing even though I was outside, and then was that gut feeling. I turned around and threw up. My stomach aced. Throwing up with an empty stomach isn't good. After few moments I was done and started walking again, but after few steps my vision started getting black. Oh no, not now. But my body didn't lisent to me. I gave up. Last thing I remembered was the trees spining.  
••••••••

Hello everyone. I hope you are having a great day or a great night. I wanted to thank you for 5.6K reads and 401 votes. Thank you so much. I love you all and don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts. Stay safe!