Chapter 16

Lily

"Hey you're early." Liz said as I entered the house. She was sitting on the couch and surprise suprise Dean was there too. These two are getting too close lately.

"Dean. What are you doing here?" I asked like I didn't already know the answer.

"Well you see your friend here," he said his eyes pointing to Liz. "She called me saying she would die if I didn't come." I knew he was just joking. Liz hit is arm.

"You asshole you were the one who called. And I never said I would die if you you didn't come." she said but he only smirked.

"Oh but you wanted me to come." Liz blushed. I should take a picture it's not everyday that Liz blushes. She hardly blushes.

"Ew you guys are making me sick." I said but Dean put his tongue like a five year old. I'm surprised how he is still alpha.

"Well payback. You and Heron were worse." as soon as those words her eyes widen, realising what she said. My smile fell. We never referred to him by his name we always said "him". "Li I'm sorry."

"Why are even apologizing it's nothing." I said and put my smile back on. "Anyway I'm going for a run, you guys continue... doing whatever you were doing."

"You mean Elizabeth expressing her love to me." Dean said but Liz looked like she was going to hit him anytime. This two are actually funny.

"Wow Liz I thought you hated him." I said joining Dean.

"I still hate him." Liz yelled frustrated.

"Don't yell baby, because you'll need your voice for later in bedroom." he winked at her. That made Liz tackle him to the floor.

"You asshole." she yelled and hit him.

"I didn't know you liked it rough." Dean said teasing her more and at the same time laughing. She continued to hit him but he flipped her over and held her arms up so she couldn't move. Now Liz was under him.

That's my cue to leave. I left straight to my room. I seriously need to run. I opened the window, striped out of my clothes, shifted and jumped out of the window.

I've been running now for half an hour or more. I'll just go make a quick round around the borders and I'll leave. I'll start at the south border. I ran around the south border, a wolf came probably thinking that I'm someone unknown. I recognized him, he was one of the wolves who patrolled the borders. Once he saw who I was the turned around and left.

My throat was getting dry, and somewhere around the east border was a pond. Desperate for water I ran faster. I reached the pond and drank water. While I was drinking I heard a twig snap. Immediately I turned into a fighting stance. I saw a figure emerge from the trees. More specifically a wolf. Not just any wolf but a very familiar brown wolf. Heron.

I knew he wanted to talk, so I shifted not caring about my nudity. We still couldn't mind link eachother because we weren't mated that's why I had to shift. He also shifted to his human form.

"Lil." he said his eyes not once leaving mines. Lil he called me Lil not Lily. He called me Lil when he was angry or hurt. But right now I didn't know what he was feeling. My heart skipped a beat when he talked.

"What do you want Heron?" I asked my voice stone cold. His eyes showed no emotion.

"You know what I want." I did. He wanted me back without apologizing. He wanted me to go back to him and leave everything.

"What you want can not happen." I said my voice firm. He looked at me, his eyes studying my face.

"Why?" he asked. "Is it because of that mutt." I knew he referred to Nick. This had nothing to do with Nick but anyway I said.

"So what if it is? What are you going to do?" I said but he face stayed emotionless. But I knew that inside he was fuming.

"So that is, just because I said some words you go and open your legs to whoever you see." how dare he say that. I wanted to kill him but I didn't show it on my face. Finally hard training pays off.

"I'm sure, I can fuck whoever I want. That's not your business anymore. And don't tell me you kept it in your pants. Because I'm sure once I was out of that house, you ran to your Abby." This time I could see the anger burning in his eyes.

"Oh yes I ran to her. And you know how amazing she was, I mean you could never be like her. Her lips, her mouth, her everything was amazing. Such a pity you couldn't be there to see us." my mouth fell open, my ears didn't believe what they were hearing. I could feel the tears gathering but I pushed them back. I raised my chin once again my mask was on. I knew he was lying. He only said those to hurt me.

"If she was so amazing then why are you here Heron." I smirked. "Or you got bored of eating the same shit."

"Lily." he growled.

"Why should I come back to you when there is Nick satisfying me better than you could ever." hitting a man on his weakest point was a low bow but after he said those words about her I didn't care.

In lighting speed Heron was infront of me his hand on my neck. His face was so close I could feel his breath on my skin. His grip on my neck firm not tight. I helped my chin high not backing down from his stare.

"How are you so sure he could satisfy you better then, when I haven't done too you nothing more than a few licks." he smirked when my breath hitched from his voice.

He leaned in my ear and whispered "You know nobody can make you feel better than. And neither can anybody make me feel better than you." he nipped my earlobe. I moaned at the feeling. How much had I missed his touch. How much had I craved it. Still do. But I could never go back to him without him apologizing.

Placing my hands on his chest I pushed him away. Trying not to get distracted by his muscles. This time his eyes travelled down to my body and back up. His smirk never leaving his face.

"Get out of this territory before they catch you." The wolves of his pack never crossed ours because that would mean war, and neither did our wolves cross theirs.

"I'm not leaving unless you come with me." he said.

"I'm not leaving with you Heron." I can't my pride isn't letting me while my wolf is begging me to go with him. "Go before you start war, there had been peace for years don't break it."

"I don't care about the damn peace, I'm not leaving unless you come with me." Good never knew an alpha can be this un logical. 'Their mate is more important you stupid human' and guess who is back. But she is right. A mate is more important than anything.

"Well do whatever you want I'm not coming with." I said and got ready to leave but before I could, Heron was infront of me.

"Well you made me so this." what did– Blackness erupted my vision and last thing I remembered was Heron catching me in his arms.

••••••••
I posted this chapter early because
1. Alpha Heron has reached 2K reads
2. It's my birthday and decided that why shouldn't I post.
Okay I know I sound stupid but... Never mind hope you like and don't forget to vote. Love yaaa