Chapter 2

Lily

We pulled up to a new caffe that has opened in town.Liz,Fey and I were planning to come some night here to try the food but I guess I came without them.

"You coming or you're going to stand there like a statue?" I rolled my eyes, the next hours with this one are going to be hell. God this guy is worse than Lucifer.

We stepped in. The atmosphere of the restaurant was nice,cozy and definitely expensive. There is no way in the damn pizza life I'm paying here, even if I could've afford it I wouldn't be able because first I don't have my purse with me and second he bullied me coming here so there is no way I'm paying and I'm going to order the most expensive thing in the menu.

I'm evil when it comes to food. Food seriously is my life. I would do everything for free food, even if it means sitting in a nice caffe with my mate who I happen to hate. But still looking at the good side I get free food, yay.

"Earth to Bumpy," he said. Oh no, not that nickname."Are done dreaming now?"

"I wasn't dreaming," okay maybe I kinda was dreaming "and don't call me Bumpy again, Harry perry."

"Sure you weren't." he said sitting down at one of the tables with me sitting on the opposite chair .Note the sarcasm. "I bet you were dreaming about me." he said winking.

Oh this bastard. God I curse so much but nevermind. "Of course I was dreaming about you who else would I be dreaming about." I said with a smile.

He looked at me suspiciously, of course he wouldn't believe me if I said that because just few minutes ago I didn't want to come here with him ,he is not that stupid, my smile turned wicked. "I was dreaming about how would I murder you and where would I hide your body."

He rolled his eyes "You're still as weird as ever."

I didn't realize the waiter came, because when he spoke I jumped a little frightened. Heron on the other hand only smirked at my action.

"Good evening, I'll be your waiter for today what can I get you." he said smiling. Well at least he is nice but a little to nice. Omg Li you're being again stupid.

"We would like the menus first." said Heron, his voice a little...I don't know but his eyes looked like he was going to fry the waiter. I raised an eyebrow. Why is he being angry.

"Why are you angry?" I asked. He turned his head to looked at me.

"I'm not angry."

"If you aren't angry than why did you looked like you wanted to kill that nice waiter"

"That nice waiter,"he said his voice mocking "was staring at your boobs, if you didn't realize."

Okay, I know my girls are little big like my body but why does he care... Aha, he is jealous. Oh poor boy doesn't know what he just did.

"Why are you smirking?" he asked, confused.

"Oh I was just thinking, the next time the waiter comes I should push more my boobs." I said,with fake innocent smile. His eyes immediately went to my boobs and changed colour from chocolate brown to dark midnight. Oh boy.

"No you won't." he said through his teeth, his jaw clenching. I know i should not push my luck, but me being me said.

"I can do whatever I want, and you can't do nothing about it." the moment I said that ,his eyes started glinting with challenge and he smirked. God, how could I've said that knowing how much wolves love challenge.

"Oh, sweetheart trust me the things I could do to you, that waiter can't think of and if you try to do such foolish thing I'll come there and show you who you belong to." he finished with a satisfying smirk on his face.

While I on the other side was trembling with need, damn him for being my mate. I had to cross my legs or else I was going to embarrass myself.

When the waiter came with our menus I didn't do as I said I would, of course I didn't, even if Heron wasn't here I wasn't going to do it. I only said that so I could see his reaction.

We ordered and no I didn't order the most expensive thing in the menu but also didn't order the cheapest.

The waiter took our order and went wherever he is supposed to be. The silence between was tense so I decided to break it.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Now I'm curious.

With a fake cough he said " I wanted to discuss the thing between us." he let a breath and started again "I know we don't have a nice past together-"

"You think"I said, note the sarcasm. He gave the look 'are you going to let talk or what". I only gestured with hand as saying go on.

"Like I said we don't have a good past and I'd like to move on and forget what happened in the past because were teenagers and stupid and let the the past be the past. Also I'd like you tomorrow to come to my pack and meet them and after that we can discuss the ceremony." he finished.

"That's it, that's all?" I asked.

"Yes." he answered.

I laughed this guy really is delusional. How can he think that after what he did me for four years of my high school. How he bullied and how crushed my heart to pieces. I would go flying to his arms. No. I'd rather marry a human who loathes my kind than mate with him.

"You really are funny. You got all wrong buddy, the past it's not just the past. After all the shits you did to me, you think that with few sweet words I'll come flying in your arms. Don't you remember how you made me feel like I wasn't good enough. I tried, I really tried, but you took me as a joke, saying I was weak for loving you and trying to fix and now I realized that I wasn't weak I was just stupid thinking one day you will change and that you will be a better person. People never change no matter how much they say they will they still are the same in the end." I was breathing fast when I finished.

I wanted to scream because it felt fucking good to let that of my chest. I expect him to look guilty, but his eyes only studied me like he could see all of me.

"There are a reasons I did those to you, reasons that I can't tell you about." I wanted to ask what reasons and why couldn't he tell me but the waiter came with our orders.

"Can I get you anything else?"

"No." Heron grunted.

"No, thank you." I said and just because I wanted to anger him, I smiled at the waiter, a flirty smile. Heron growled. I wanted to flirt with him further but when I looked behind him. My heart stopped. Behind him was Alex with his mate and what's worse he was heading this way.

•••••••••••••••••
That's for today loves.See you next chapter.

QOTD: Would you go with the boy/girl you hate to a caffe or restaurant for free food?