Chapter 10 part 1

Part 1

Alex P.O.V

I try to move around the people dancing like animals. I look around for Stiles or Scott but they disappeared as soon as we got here.

They made me go to a party Isaac is hosting. I wasn't having any fun. Big crowds is overwhelming for a girl who wasn't allowed to go out for weeks only for school. Didn't have any friends for that matter.

"Excuse me" I whisper at a group of girls laughing at someone. They didn't hear so I went around the kitchen to the front door.

"Scott!" I see him with a few guys drinking.

"Hey Alex having fun?" He looked drunk already.

"I'm gonna go home"

"But why" he pouts like a kid.

"Girl problems" I whisper for him to hear. He laughs chugging something in his red cup. He took out his keys and hands me it.

"I don't know how to drive"

"This is house keys" he burps laughing. I take them from his hand and walk out the house. I haven't seen Derek since last week and I kinda miss talking to him

I could still hear the music from down the road. I only know the long way home. through the alley the very scary dark alley.

I breathe in and out before entering it. I hear someone behind me. I look behind no one was there. Only your mind fucking with you Alex just your mind.

Something falls beside me and I jump against the wall. I look closely it was only a cat. I sigh laughing nervously.

"Hey pretty lady" I jump as I felt someone's hand on my ass.

"Such a pretty lady" the man was in his late forties, had a goatee,cold brown eyes and his clothes were ripped. I try to run but he tightens his grip on my arm. He slams me against the wall hard making me hit the back of my head. I groan touching my head. It will leave a bruise.

He touches my face softly. I get chills all over my body. I pray to god he won't do anything to me. He sniffs my hair and groans.

"It's been months I haven't been with a women...... And I found the perfect one" he puts my hair hair behind my ear and smirks evilly.

"Please don't" I whisper crying. He just laughs and tells me to shut up.

He moves his hands up my stomach close to my breast.