Chapter 27

Alex P.O.V

I felt the bed move and someone trying to move me.

I open my eyes grabbing Derek's arm.

"Don't leave" I whisper pulling him back into bed.

"I don't have nightmares with you" I hug him and he chuckles wrapping one arm around me and the other one holding my hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alex? Why is the door close?" I try to sit up but Derek was deep in sleep holding me down.

"I thought I was alone so I locked it" I yell hoping she believed me.

"Okay......I have to work and Scott is at stiles. Are you going to be okay staying alone?" I laugh to myself when Derek snores quietly.

"Yeah don't worry. Have a good day at work Mrs.McCall"

"Alright sweetie" I hear her go downstairs and the door close. I squeeze out of Derek's grip falling to the ground.

"Ow" I say rubbing my butt. Derek didn't even move a muscle. I chuckle unlocking the door and walk downstairs.

I take out eggs and bacon. I turn on the stove and crack the eggs.

I quickly cook them and place them in two plates. I take out the flour and milk to make pancakes.

"Alex?" Derek whisper yells.

"Down here" I yell back and hear the stairs creak.

He walks in shirtless and with messy hair.

"Morning babe" he walks to me and gives me a kiss on the lips.

"Wow your making breakfast." He smiles hugging me from behind.

"I know you don't usually have homemade breakfast" I finish frying the pancakes.

"Where's everybody?" He says sitting down and starts to eat. He moans giving me thumbs up.

"Scott is at Stiles and Mrs.McCall had to work so we have the whole house to ourselves." I smirk taking a bite of the bacon.

"What shall we do?" He smirks giving me goosebumps.

"Well I'm thinking of something" I lick my lips slowly. He coughs slapping his chest.

I chuckle at him. He turned red and looked away.~~