Chapter 44

Derek P.O.V

"Go fish" Stiles says at Scott. I look at them playing go fish on window seat.

Two months have passed and nothing has happened. Alex is still in a coma and doctors don't give much hope.

"I'm hungry lets go to that cafe down the street." Stiles says getting up and grabbing his jacket.

"Want anything Derek?" Scott says snapping me from daydreaming.

"Not hungry" I reply putting my seat up. They have bought me a chair bed which was very uncomfortable.

"That means yes" Stiles says walking out with Scott. I roll my eyes rubbing my cheek. I have a beard starting to grow.

Isaac was telling me that some people who are in a coma can hear everything. I don't know if that's true because they are sleeping and they can't hear anything if their sleeping.

"Beep beep beep" my head snaps towards the sound.

The machine connected to Alex was making loud noises. I press the help button.

Out of nowhere Alex starts shaking nonstop.

"Alex!" I yell putting my hands on my head nervously.

The other machine started beeping faster.

"Help! Somebody fucking help me!" I yell trying to touch her but she wouldn't stop shaking.

"I need help here now!" A nurse comes in running with a doctor behind her.

"She's having a bad reaction to the meds. I need two IV running" the doctor opened her eyes checking her with a tiny light.

Someone was pushing me out the door but I kept my ground.

"We're losing her!" The doctor yells as the monitor started making a straight line.

"Sir you need to get out" the person says grabbing my arms. Another nurse came in bringing a machine they use on your chest.

"Alex if you can hear me please stay! Don't leave me. Alex!" I yell as the person kept pushing me out.

Alex stopped shaking and the machines stopped making noises.

The monitor returned to its normal self.

"She's stable" doctor says leaving the room.

"She heard you" the nurse said patting my arm.

She heard me. That means she's still here with me. No that couldn't have happened right?

"What happened?" Isaac runs looking at Alex and he sighed in relief.

"She's fine" I say kissing her forehead.

"You're fine now Alex" I whisper sitting down never leaving her hand.