Chapter 36

Alex P.O.V

"This is a bad idea" I hear someone whispering from far away. I groan trying to grab my head but my hands are tied up. I quickly open my eyes looking for Isaac.

I see him beside me lay on the ground.

Please don't be dead. Please don't be dead. I try to move him with my leg.

He groans loudly sitting way to fast. He closes his eyes in pain.

"Alex are you okay?" He looks at me worried.

"Yeah my head just hurts" I look around and see Sam looking scared and some big guy shaking him. 

"Pretend your sleeping" Isaac whispers laying back down and closes his eyes. I do the same.

"He's gonna kill us when he finds out" Sam says stuttering. All I hear is someone opening the door and closing it hard.

Isaac opens one eye and half smile to me.

"Everything will be okay Alex....let me see your head" I sit up and drag myself closer to him. I lean against the wall and show him my head.

"You're bleeding but not that much"

"I'm sorry. It's all my fault" I let out a sob. It was my fault he got hurt. If I didn't go to the forest this wouldn't have happened.

"Stop blaming yourself. He would've gone to your room and kidnap you anyways" I try to smile but all that came out was tears.

"I'm scared" he shook his head and tried to hug me.

"Don't be, I'm here with you." I nod putting my head on his shoulder. He moves closer to me and puts his head on mine.

"I'm here" he whispers again.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up sleeping beauties!" Someone yelled in our faces. I flinch slowly opening my eyes.

The big guy from yesterday smirks at me. I bring my legs closer to me in case I need to kick him.

"Leave her alone" Isaac says calmly. The big guy snaps his head to him and gives him the finger.

"Jess leave them" Carter says walking in the room. This guy seems to never change his suits.

"Yes boss" Jess stand behind Carter.

"I see you moved on Alex." He points to Isaac. I shake my head looking at him with tears falling down. Stop crying Alex!

"Why don't you let her go" Isaac puts his hand on my leg to calm me down.

"I just can't do that. You see if I have something Derek loves then I have Derek." He smirks walking to me.

He bends down and touch my cheek. Isaac tries to kick him out but Jess holds him down.

"I see why Derek can't leave you. Your so beautiful" he moves in closer but Isaac breaks free from Jess grip and kicks Carter away from me.

"You little shit" Jess yells kicking him in the stomach. Isaac covers his face.

"Stop!" I yell trying to move in front of him. Carter snaps his fingers and Jess stops.

I look at Isaac he was in pain.

"Go get them something to eat" Carter says without emotion like a robot.

"But why me" Carter gives him a look and Jess looks down.

"Isaac I'm sorry" I whisper trying to help him sit up.

"No it was my pleasure saving you" he chuckles. He was sweet and a good friend.

"You're cocky you know that right" I said leaning against the wall.

He laughs giving me a smirk.

"I know"