Chapter 41

Chapter 41

Derek P.O.V

"Alex" I kneel in front of her. she turned white and cold but she was still breathing but hardly.

Scott was calling the cops and the ambulance. Issac kept looking at her face. he was crying just like Stiles.

"Please don't leave me" I whisper covering my mouth from my sobs.

"They're coming" Scott puts his hand on my shoulder. Stiles stands behind me putting his hand on my other side.

"C-C-Can you turn her?" Issac says between sobs.

"I can't its too risky" Even if it wasn't risky I wouldn't want this for her.

"I c-c-couldn't help her....I'm sorry" Isaac was crying nonstop. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"You were with her making sure she was wasn't alone. I will always be grateful for that" I said staring at her body.

"Move aside" two paramedics pushes us away from her body.

"The bullet looks close to the heart." They put her in a strecher bed. They run outside to the ambulance and put her inside. They put her on oxygen. She started to breathe more.

"Who's riding with her?"

"Me" I say throwing Stiles the car keys.

I get in with her and they start working on her. They start talking to each other making my head hurt.

"She needs an IV now!"

It took us 5 minutes to get to the hospital. A doctor comes out helping them bring her in.

"Get the surgery room ready we need to get the bullet out now" The doctor yells to some nurses.

Scotts mom runs down the hall when she sees me.

"Oh my god Alex" she looks at her.

"You know her?" she nods going in with her.

"You have to wait here." They push me out.

"I need to be with her" I tell the doctor. he looks at me with concern.

"I'll come tell you when she's out" he pats my back and runs inside.

"Derek where is she?" The guys come running in.

"She's in surgery"

"Derek her last words were......... I love you" Scott says trying not to cry.

I couldn't stand up any longer. I lean against the wall and fall to the ground.

She needs to be okay. I need her with me. I hug my legs rocking myself. I felt the silent tears running down.

"It should've been me" I mumble to myself. I couldn't believe I didn't notice that..........

I can't live without her and that I love her.....