Chapter 25

Alex P.O.V

"What if I do this?" I look for the voice talking but the room was pinch black.

"Hello?"

"Does this hurt?" The voice laughs and the lights turn on.

I look at Carter stabbing Derek in the arm. Derek yells out in pain.

"Stop!" I yell running to them but they disappear. I was yelling for help but the room goes black again.

"Why!" Derek yells falling to the ground. I run to him and he wasn't breathing.

"Derek! Please say something Derek!" I yell crying hitting him in the chest.

"Noooo!!" I sit up sweating. I wipe my face with the sheets breathing hard.

"Alex are you okay!" I hear Scott yell from the door.

"Yeah just a nightmare" I yell back. I lay back down and stare at the ceiling.

It's been 4 days that Ive been locked in my room. I haven't talked or seen Derek. The guys and Mrs.McCall tried making me go to school but I just don't want to go. They bring me food twice a day and I'm thankful to have people who care. It feels weird but it was a good weird.

"Not going to school?"

"No" he didn't come in. I wonder if Derek is worried about me. I was worried about him but Scott said he didn't get hurt that much by Carter and his friends.

I close my eyes hoping I can go back to sleep without dreaming that stupid nightmare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was cold. It was cold inside my room. I look for the covers without opening my eyes. A strong wind blew in my room giving me goosebumps.

I open my eyes to see a shadow in the corner. I scream my lungs out.

"Shh it's just me" right now I had my sheets covering my body and face.

"Jackass you scared me" I say angrily to Derek. He lightly chuckles moving closer to me.

"Don't" I stop him from moving. He looked sad but I didn't care.

"Alex don't do this" he plead looking at me. I look back at him with anger. He looked down.

"Please don't" his tone changed. I cross my arms and tap my feet.

"Don't what Derek? Huh don't what!" I yell trying not to cry in front him.

"I'm sorry Alex okay! I'm sorry I'm a freak...... I'm fucking sorry to disappoint you" his tone changed to anger.

"You couldn't trust me....that's what hurts the most" as hard as I try I couldn't hold in my tears.

"Just like you and your parents?" He spat out making me stop crying and look at him confused.

"I know about your past. I know your parents hurt you and are still alive." I couldn't believe he knows. How did he know? Did Scott or Stiles tell him?

"H-How?" I was so confused I fall to the ground.

He sighs loudly before sitting in front of me. He grabs my hands in his.

"Perks of being a werewolf" he chuckles under his breath.

"You could read minds?" He wasn't half man half wolf as I thought.

"No yours. Scott. I don't know how to explain it. With you I can just sense your pain." he squeezes my leg.

"They um hate me. Since I was 10 I only got beatings...... I don't know why they did what they did, I can't seem to understand why.....they would tell me to kill myself to relive them from problems.... I was just a pest for them." I wipe away the tears.

"So I tried to end my life" I roll my sleeves up showing him everything. He gasps looking at my arms closely. He softly touches them with his fingers. He looks at them with a pain look.

I was crying because this was the first time I showed anybody my arms.

He sees me crying and gently cupped my face wiping my tears with his thumbs.

"I'll never let anybody hurt you"

I cried writing this.... Comment what you think and if you like it? ALSO I CHANGED SOME PARTS. Where Derek can read minds. I wrote this book when teen wolf started.