4

dear beomgyu,

you were really cheerful as a child. you always smiled and you really knew how to interact with others. our teacher always complimented you for being a cheerful kid and you always cutely bowed a lot of times which made me smile.

we were always together during break time. you were always the one who's opening up a topic because i really suck at keeping conversations. we always talked about school, our favorites, dancing, and also music. we got along pretty well because of our similarities. you also told me a lot about your pet parrot whom you love so much. you said he's so amazing and you bragged to me that he can talk. you showed me a picture of a green parrot and i immediately liked him.

you told me you like to play a guitar because of your father. you almost jumped of excitement when i told you that i can play the guitar because that has been my hobby since third grade. you told me how you wanted to have a guitar but you still don't own one. do you remember you ranted to me about not having a guitar when you want to learn it? that was priceless, gyu— your cute scoffs, your cute voice, and your cute pouts— i can't even forget them.

that day, when our class ended and you were fetched by your father, do you remember how you ranted to your father about not having a guitar? you almost had tantrums from entrance of the building to your dad's car. i even heard him giving up and saying that he'll buy you one if you do well in our dance class. that's when you started to become motivated.

i noticed how you really practiced the choreos taught to us and how passionate you were in dancing. you never took a break from practicing that's why i was alone during break time. you were always at the studio while all the other kids were at the canteen, eating.

when i went back at the studio, i saw you lying on the floor, your hands were hardly pressing your chest and you were heavily breathing. i panicked and almost yelled for help, my eyes were teary, but you started laughing and i was in confusion. you were dying from laughter while you held your stomach because you can't take it anymore. do you remember how much i cried because of your prank? instead of being guilty, you just laughed at me for crying and falling down into your trap. i hated you for a moment but i found myself lying on the dance floor and laughing with you. we were almost out of breath if only our teacher and the other kids came.

i miss your cute laughs, gyu. i miss those times when we were just silly laughing and giggling because of your pranks. i miss you soft giggles.

if only i could hear you laugh again, gyu.