21

dear beomgyu,

a day before christmas and i am so excited. you still haven't told me anything about receiving a package so i guess you still haven't received it.

my mom told me that she got a text saying that the package has arrived in korea and it is on its way to your home now. i am so excited and i hoped you'll like my gifts.

.

do you remember that one time we were in an art exhibit in manila?

there were a lot of artworks displayed and you said you wanted to draw like that too but you just don't like drawing. you said you wanted to have  a drawing of your face but no one wants to do that.

i didn't tell you but i started learning how to draw the moment i got home after our art exhibit tour. i suddenly got interested in drawing  but drawing doesn't seem to be interested in me.

i tried to draw your face but it failed a lot of times. it doesn't look like you, but i made a lot of progress. i planned to give it to you once i made a perfect drawing but when i knew that you were going to leave philippines, i got sad and forgot everything about the drawing. it was too early that i haven't made a lot of progress yet.

i wasn't able to give you my first drawing because it was really ugly.

still, i practiced almost everyday until i got satisfied with my drawing.

i never told you that i became interested in drawing. i found a hobby and i think i was getting good at it.

it was one of my surprises. i know how much you like someone drawing you.

i compiled all my drawings of you, from the first drawing that i draw the day i started drawing up to the latest drawings that i did which are i think, amazing.

each drawing, i put a letter and apologized if it was ugly.

i hope you can appreciate it, gyu. i put a lot of effort on it.

.

until now, i still have a compilation of my drawings of you. if ever i were to see you again, i will never miss the chance of giving you my drawings. i've improved a lot, gyu. i will always give you gifts that i know you like so much. i never forget, beomgyu.