5

dear beomgyu,

i know we were in a dance class but i brought my guitar for the next day because i wanted to play for you. i remembered how excited you were when you saw me entered the dance studio with a guitar on my back. all the kids went to me because i brought something unnecessary for dancing.

i remembered how your eyes twinkled while you clinged unto me after our class. you invited me to your home so that we can play guitar together. my mom agreed to go at your place and she said she'll just fetch me.

but you weren't that good in playing guitar because your father haven't taught you a lot. so you asked me to play and sing for you. you told me to play any song that i like that's why i played only hope by mandy moore. it was my favorite song during that time and you said you haven't heard it until i sang it and suddenly, it became your favorite song too.

your brother prepared us sandwiches for snack but you nagged at him for putting tomatoes in your sandwich. you told me how much you hate tomatoes because it doesn't taste good. i agreed because i don't like tomatoes too. we both took it out from our sandwiches and ate together.

beomgyu, i really miss the times we played and hang out at your house near the dance studio. i really miss our childish games.

beomgyu, do you miss them too?