Chapter 7

No, this can't be happening not now. I was safe. That was what I was thinking looking out Peter's window seeing my father banging at the door. I ran to the corner of the room and put jeans on keeping the hoodie on. Peter grabbing my hand.

"Closet now." he said in a demanding tone but his demands weren't as bad. I stumble to the closet shaking in fear.

I sink to the ground covering my ears and shutting my eyes tightly. I hear Peter lock me in the closet. It smells like him so I start to calm down a little. I then hear my father storm in. I hear talking.

"Sir you can't just storm in my house looking for your son! I told you I haven't seen Chris this week he would have texted me!" Peter's voice echoed through the halls to my ears. Then a dark voice filled with anger.

"No, I know he would come here that little faggot always running to his boyfriend for saving. He is as good as dead." the drunken voice I've feared my whole life, "And I know you would help him! So he must be here. You're hiding him." I hear nothing after that.

A twist at the locked doorknob. I stay silent. Staring, biting my lip in fear. I want this to end. I want all of this to end, Peter doesn't deserve this.

"You're hiding him in here aren't you..!" he growled hitting the closet door I stay silent. "Peter open this closet."

I hear Peter chuckle, "Uh I don't think so sir... Some embarrassing things are in there..." he said laughing I look around there isn't anything but clothes what is he talking about? "My....toy is in there and I would rather you not see it that is why I keep it locked."

My eyes widen looking around a little closer still nothing. But Peter is not that good at lying and he sounds so serious. Was he talking about me being the toy? My face grows red thinking about if that is what he meant. It didn't help, my father was still mad.

"If you hear from him you better tell me or I swear." he said through gritted teeth laced in so much anger. He left after that. But I wasn't let out of the closet after ten more minutes.

Peter unlocked the closet and opens it staring at me, "There is my toy." he said with a slight smirk helping me up holding me close. His hands on my waist.

I looked away, "That's embarrassing Peter.." I mutter biting my bottom lip.

"Why do you think I didn't let him open the door to see?" his smirk just grew I could almost hear it.

I groan softly getting out of his arms turning away blushing and pull the hood over my head to hide my face. I can't believe him sometimes, or at least I don't get it, I was never in a relationship before he has. I never was a sexual person but I know he was, all those girls on him even in front of me. I can't help but look down I don't know what to do in situations like these.

His arms found their way around my waist again front behind. "Baby you seem upset did I do something?" he asked in such a sweet way I don't get it.

Not once has anyone been sweet to me other than him in my life even my mother's sweetness was laced with a fake nice. But Peter was real and was always trying to have me be happy. I just don't get it. I don't want this to be fake and a long joke he has been pulling on me.

"I uh... I am not upset just..." I mumble nervously like I don't know what to do because I don't know what to do.

He kisses the side of my neck, "Why are you so nervous, you have heard me say worse to you." he bites at my neck making me jump a little. He smirks against the bite. "Come on.." he whispers in my ear.

He grabs my hand leading me to the bed, gently laying me down on it hovering over me. He undressed himself and got me undressed. He kissed me a little rougher than usual making me a little nervous. Then everything felt good all at once.

When I woke up in the morning I had his T-shirt on and boxers. Peter was still asleep, of course, he was. I went to sit up and felt a strange pain shoot up my back.

"Shit.." I mutter and heard Peter wake up with a groan.

"Baby what's wrong..?" he sat up looking over at me, I show a faint smile.

"Nothing just.. A little pain.." when I said that he smirks and kissed me.

Of course I kissed back who would I be if I didn't like come on. He seemed a little happy that my back hurt like hell, which I didn't really understand. I guess I don't understand a lot of things. 

"Let's go out of town for breakfast so no one in your family sees." he said with a big smile plastered on his face. I nod and get up wincing to the pain. "Mm, can you walk my pretty boy?" he asked with a big smirk.

Pretty boy? What was that nickname? He has never called me that before nor has he called anyone pretty. He helped me get ready. I liked this caring side of Peter I mean he was already so caring towards me but he is different for some reason. He kept kissing me and saying thank you.

We got in his car as he was driving he let me play music on his phone. A girl was texting him so I starting reading the messages. The girl asking to have sex and him saying no and to get rid of his number. I smile at what he was saying to her when I see a photo of me. With the caption, 'Leave me alone I have a boyfriend.'

I bite my lip, he is so open about us? Him having a boyfriend? When he is so popular... I don't want him bullied.. I put his phone down. I grab his hoodie he let me keep and I put it on.  

I do not want him to hurt the way I hurt in class. I felt his hand on my thigh as he was driving. I love him but I am scared he doesn't love me as much.

"Peter... Do you love me?" I mutter under my breath knowing he can hear it though. His hand is squeezing my thigh like he is scared to talk.