Chapter 18

"You were so strong Chris, I am so proud of you, don't worry I'm not going anywhere I'll be here until you wake up. I called the school and told them.. sorry if I shouldn't have but they had to know..." Peter said running his fingers in my hair a tear falling.

He won't sleep. It's been 5 days and he won't sleep or eat... I am so worried.  I need to get him to eat somehow. I walk up to him sitting next to him, turning towards Peter I place a hand on his stomach that started growling, 'eat...' I sighed and got up walking back to the spot I was standing at. He looked around tears falling, "Chris... come back..."

My eyes widen, did he feel that? My hand?! I rush back over slowly placing a hand on his cheek scared that I was wrong. He looked around frantically, "Chris...?" He mutter.

He shook his head, "I'm going crazy... I feel you... I know it's you by your touch.. but maybe it's because I haven't eaten or slept..." he looked down.

I wanted to scream, I hugged him hoping he could feel it, I wanted him to feel it! Feel me! Help me get back to you Peter! I have to get back to you.

He shivered and his eyes were wide, "No I can't be going crazy... Chris?! Chris baby?? Where are you... come back to me..." he said holding my hand tightly I stood there again watching. 

I don't know how to... how do I do that?! It's been days and I am trying to figure it out I swear Peter! I'm trying to get back to you!!

———

12 days, it's been 12 days and my body is still in a coma and I'm still stuck watching Peter be sad. He still won't go to school, still won't leave my body. But now he is eating and will sleep in the chair holding my hand.

I still don't know how to wake my body up. I don't know how to get back to Chris... he can't hear me but he can feel me. I don't want him to be like this anymore. I sighed looking around for something anything. I have to get back to Peter and quick.

———

Peter was eating his lunch with one hand, he won't let go of my hand. He slightly hummed looking over at my body as he was chewing. "Do you know how long I've liked you Chris? Probably not I did hide it well I think. From the day we met I fell in love with you, it was in bio class.. you had moved seats because of a bully and I know it is bad of me to say but I thanked god for that bully because you got to be my partner. You said you didn't have friends and well...I didn't understand why.." he chuckled and took a breath, "but I fell in love with you. I know I've seen you before and I smiled at you from across the room but you didn't seem so interested. But I knew I wanted to at least be your friend. And for some time I was your only friend. Which I didn't mind, I had you all to myself, when we had sleep overs you were always the first to pass out and I thought it was cute.. I know I fucked around with girls but I didn't know what to do, I had to get you off my mind some how.. then you confessed to me and I felt... as if I finally could be with you..." he paused looking at my body, "...I know you had your reasons but... it hurts baby, it hurts so much thinking you might not wake up, that I might not be with you again." He started crying.

I stood there shaking, I need to get back to him. Then a group of kids walked in, I turn and see that they are Peter's friends.

"Yo! Peter!! We got the homework and help you study and we have the tests. We can help you cheat bro. And when Chris wakes up we can help him out!" One said walking over.

Peter quickly wipes his eyes and smiled at them and chuckled, "Ah thanks guys! I bet Chris would say thanks to!" They all sat talking Peter still never let go of my hand. He has to some day.

"Chris was awesome I hate that this happened, but don't worry man! He will wake up real soon!!" One of his friends with blonde hair and green eyes said with a smile.

Peter smiled back weakly, that smile. He hasn't smiled like that unless he was talking to himself to me really. I feel bad. He has to let go some day.

I hate that thought but, Peter baby, let go... go have fun. I'll be here figuring out how to get back to you but, go... please

"Peter is was thinking, you have to get out of this room, it isn't healthy, and well we wanted to hang out. We all know Chris wouldn't want you in here everyday crying your eyes out and barely eating. He will be here waiting for you." The blonde boy said and a black haired boy nods agreeing with him.

Peter looked at them then my body like it was a sin to leave me. I walked over and place my finger on his shoulder, 'g-o h-a-v-e f-u-n I l-o-v-e y-o-u' I spelt out and backed away watching him.

"Okay... but guys I have to be back to him by 10 he hates the night time especially when alone." Peter said softly standing up.

"Great man! We will have so much fun!! We got you clothes." A boy with blue hair said with a smile. They all turned to my body. One by one they said, 'wake up soon Chris.'

I'm trying...