Chapter 13

Peter and I were cuddling on his bed. My mind wonders to what he will think, or say when I go through with the plan. What is today? How many more days will I have of this? Just me and him.

I sighed softly cuddling up to him Peter put his hand on my hip. He smiled at me a little differently then usual. I raised a brow looking at him.

"What is it Peter?" I asked softly.

His face turned a light shade of red him looking embarrassed. He leaned in kissing me gently making me blush pulling him closer. He slowly pulled away.

"I was wondering if you would like the spend the night here?" He asked as his hands traced my sides.

"It's a school night.." I mutter with a shiver going down my spin.

"We can go to your house pick up your school stuff and go to school on time... come on baby, I miss you being in the same bed as me." Peter spoke with a wink, smiling at me.

I bit my lip thinking about it for a while and I could tell he was getting nervous for my answer. He seemed like he wanted more than me just sleeping in the same bed as him, we haven't done anything like that since the first time.

"I uh... only if you promise to take me home on time to get my stuff and change.." I bite my lip blushing.

"You can borrow a hoodie from me and just change your pants." He said with a growl and started kissing my neck.

His kisses trailed over my body as he undressed me. It's been a while since we did this I started to get nervous.

———
I woke up in the middle of the night Peter holding me against him. I loved being the little spoon, I slightly backed up into him wincing a little sore. I looked at us and we were both in boxers.

10 more days with him. I'll make everyday count. Even at school. That's what I promised myself, and I will make sure I make it happen.

In the morning after I fell back to sleep Peter's alarm went off and he got up to shower and turned to me.

"Want to shower with me? It will be a lot faster and get you home to change your pants faster." He said leaning on his bookshelf smirking at me.

My face heated up as I sat up in his bed still sore. "Uh sure." I said getting up and walking over to him.

He grabbed my face and kissed me, "Let's do it baby." He pulled me in the bathroom with him.

After getting to school I was wearing black ripped jeans and one of Peter's black hoodies, topped off with black high tops at my locker getting my things. I felt someone hug me from behind placing their chin on my shoulder.

"Looking amazing in my hoodie baby." He whispered, I still love when he speaks to me like I am the only person in the world. I will miss that about him.

9 days. Today was Wednesday, and the plan sets off on Sunday. I can't believe I am going to do this.

You can't back out now.

I turned in Peter's arms, "How about we go on a date tonight? And do stuff after school everyday this week. I've been in need to just be with you." Did I sound pushy?

He smiled brightly. "Ah great! I can't wait baby but we have to go to class."

I nodded as we started walking to class together holding hands. His hands were bigger than mine, and he is taller than me. He makes me feel small.

———
As school ended we went to my place. I regret that. As we walk in I felt someone grab me and throw me against the wall.

"You slut! Sneaking off to be a fag! I can't stand it anymore you are a waste!" A familiar voice said in so much anger.

What did I do to him? He is my father.. I thought he would love me. He doesn't, he hates me so much. I can't wait to die.

All in good time.

Peter stepped forward, "Sir I think you're drunk how about we sit down? Have some water.." he said calmly. My father pushing him to the side gently thank god.

"I'm not drunk enough, you still are alive a living nightmare of mine! If I was drunk enough I would forget your sorry ass." He glared hard at me and kicked my stomach Peter pulled him back.

I weakly got up coughing and stumbled up the stairs I've been thrown down so many times. After Peter settled my father down he came up too.

"Hey... baby you okay?" He asked softly helping me in my room.

I put my bag down and sighed, "Yes, sorry you had to see that though." I said and saw the plan on my desk. I rushed to it and shoved it somewhere Peter couldn't get it.

"Are you okay enough to go out?" He asked worried.

"Yes, God yes let's... get out of here.." I said grabbing my phone and wallet out of my school bag and pulled Peter out of that place. I hated my house, it was a big part of why I wanted to die.

9 more days. This is going to be fun.