Chapter 11

Peter: ready to go to school baby? I'll be by your side all day we have the same classes!! I checked.
Chris: I'm on my way out the door come pick me up babe.

Babe? Gross. You know he is lying and you still call him babe? Did your nightmare not teach you anything?

'Stop please just one good day. I have school!' I thought while I grabbed my bag running down the stairs to avoid my parents.

In a few months you will be dead. No one will notice.

'Stop okay? Not now we can talk about this tonight.'

After that the voices stopped, I could breathe. I get out the door locking it behind me holding onto my bag strap looking at the road waiting. Once Peter got there I hopped in the car, a silence wouldn't be in the car for long no for us, and not in my head.

"How was your night baby?" He asked backing the car up driving to school. Our senior year, together.

"It was okay. Nothing bad happened. Are you ready for school?" I asked trying to change the subject I hated when he talked about my home and nights.

"Yes! Senior year with my boyfriend in all my classes? What could be better?" He said with a huge smile while driving.

Until you die. Haha I wonder how he will feel, think about the lies he told you nonstop. His face will be priceless too bad we won't see it.

I was silent when he got to school and parked. Rushing over to my side he smiling at me as he helped me out. As usual at school I was wearing all black hoodie and jeans and high tops topped off with a black beanie. I was known as the emo outcast as Peter here was a guy everyone loved so much.

He led me inside because we had to pick out lockers and meet up with his friends which I was used to being around and never spoke to any of them.

This time Peter was telling them that he was dating me and wanted them to get to know me.

More people? To get to know? To leave because they will start to lie to us like everyone else. I hate everyone, we need to die sooner.

I sighed softly slightly hiding behind Peter everyone flashing smiles at me I don't see why, they used to make fun of gay people now they are smiling as us and saying we are cute together? The voice is right people lie. Back to the drawing board on when to die.