Summer Holiday

Levi Ackerman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Italics - you or the characters thoughts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) - Your name

(F/n) - first name

(L/n) - last name

(F/b) - favourite book

(H/l) - hair length

(H/c) - hair colour

The holidays have once again started and you sigh as you sit up on the bed, snuggled up under the blankets reading your all-time favourite book, (f/b). You sigh once again and flop down on the bed, giving up on reading. I'm so bored! What to do? What to do? I hate the holidays! You sigh once more. You, (f/n) (l/n), though have many friends, are very shy. So shy that you would rather spend your holidays indoors than outdoors with your friends. Though you regret that decision on most days. You were just too shy. Well, that may change in the next few days. Suddenly, your phone starts ringing, breaking you out of your daydreaming, causing you to roll off your bed and onto the floor.

"Omph. That's gonna bruise." you groan, rubbing your head. You pick up the phone, answering the caller.

"Hey (y/n)." you recognise the voice and smile instantly, sitting up straight.

"Hey Mikasa, you called?"

"I have a spare ticket to Hawaii and I want you to come."

"Why me?"

"Well the whole gang is coming so you have to come." you gulp. The whole gang!? That means that Levi is coming! Heat instantly creeps up to your cheeks, making you blush.

"Is, um, is, Levi, coming?"

"Nope." you frown a bit.

"Um ok. When is the plane coming?"

"Today."

"What!" you start running around your bedroom, packing clothes, toiletries, and other necessities. "Why didn't you tell me earlier!?"

"The spare ticket belonged to Erwin but he backed out last minute. I'll pick you up in a few."

"Mikasa! Don't you-" you get cut off by the call ending. You groan and throw your phone on your bed. You look around your bedroom, panicking. Oh, shit!

Mikasa ends the call, grinning. She looks at everyone else, nodding.

"She's in."

"YES!" Hanji screams, fist pumping the air. Eren, Armin, Sasha, Connie, and Jean all grin as well.

"(Y/n) thinks that Levi isn't coming but wait till we pick her up." Eren says as an evil smirk braces his lips.

"She's going to be a blushing mess!" Hanji squeals.

"Don't forget Levi. He won't be able to stay cold around (y/n). He's gonna confess to her soon." Armin laughs as Hanji starts bouncing up and down.

"This is going to be good." Jean says, Eren agreeing with him.

"You guys fixed the reservations?" Mikasa asks. Hanji and Armin nod.

"Let operation Get Levi and (y/n) together commence!" Hanji shouts and everyone fist pumps.