Strangers (Part 2)

Levi Ackerman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Based on a quote from Doctor Stranger* Love this drama btw 💖💖

Note: I based the schooling system on Australia or whatever countries that uses numbers and grades for different years and not sophomores or juniors like America or other countries like that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(y/f/n) - your full name

(Y/n) - your name

That was the last you saw of the gorgeous guy named Levi as you the bus drove away back to your school. You never went to AIE University but enrolled into a Business University. You had studied longer than most students, getting your PhD in both Business and Design and Media. You eventually lost contact of most of your friends and moved to New York, having been accepted into a well-known corporation. You worked quickly up the promotion ladder, having previous knowledge and practice at working a business back in high school, which also helped you earn a job quicker than most people. Finally working as Chief Assistant of the manager of the corporation, you reached the position you had always wanted to work at. You were quick and agile, smart and very witty. You came up with solutions on the spot and were 10 steps ahead of your boss, helping him manage his business. And obviously, as Chief assistant, you traveled with your manager to his meetings. This one meeting being very important as the corporation you worked at was collaborating with another.

You had smoothed out your black pencil skirt, your hair pulled back by a headband but flowing. Your white collared shirt was tucked in and you wore your black blazer over it. Grabbing your things, you walked out of your house and locked the door behind you before walking to work. It wasn't that far anyway and much easier as you wore flats instead of heels. After 10 minutes, you finally arrived at work, checking your phone that you were exactly 20 minutes early before 8. You checked that your stockings weren't wrinkled and walked into the building, greeting the other co-workers. You were about to head to your office when your phone started ringing. You knew it was your boss due to his allocated ringtone.

"Yo boss."

"Morning to you to (y/n)." you heard him chuckle over the phone and you smiled. "I'm guessing your 20 minutes earlier as always."

"Yes I am. I was about to head to my office. Is there anything you needed?"

"Nope." you jump when you hear your bosses voice next to you. You look up and saw him smiling down at you as you ended the call.

"Are you sure. You're not forgetting anything are you?" you look at him, a smug look on your face. He looks down confused. Taking out your phone you show him your calendar.

"It's the meeting today!" you nod. "I forgot-

"The paperwork is done. So are the contracts, and the presentation as well as gifts and refreshments. The meeting room is booked for us and I have allocated for the meeting to start in 30 minutes so it gives us time to get ready. I printed out a 5-year contract, a 10-year one, and a 30-year contract." your boss just beams at you, eyes glassy.

"You really are my saviour (y/n)! What will i ever do without you!?" your boss hugs you and you stand there rigid.

"You would go bankrupt." you chuckle as your boss lets you go, him rubbing his nape nervously.

"True."

"So shall we get going?"

"Yeah. I really need a coffee."