Virtual Love (Part 2)

Kirigaya Kazuto

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) - your name

It was the day where you finally arrived at the 100th floor, finally be able to defeat the creator of this game once and for all. Standing in front of the castle, you ready yourself for what came to you. Victory or death. As you came closer to the gates, you already hear the sound of swords clashing against each other. Opening up the gates, your eyes started to water. There before you were the people you still held dear to your heart. The family you still loved even after everything you went through. Your face was covered by the hood of your cloak as you walked in and charged at the boss. Everyone marveled at your skill, the swiftness and damage of your hits, the speed you went at. You watched as everyone around you got tired, all lowering to yellow in their hp bar. You cried as you fought, fought for the freedom of your family. You wanted them to be free of this world. You raged, throwing random attacks at the boss, making him stumble and angrier.

'This ice is thick, cause I been so afraid to break'

You swung in rage, your frozen heart started to beat once more when you saw Kirito. You ignored him, the ice thickening more.

'But you stormed in and shattered the walls I've made'

Kirito ran alongside you, helping you give more effective attacks to the boss. You saw him smile at you and your heart pounded once more, tears streaming nonstop.

'And I know, that I was speeding through the race'

You swung again, speeding up. You remember all the memories rushing through you. At first, you wanted to have a higher level than everyone who wanted to escape this death game.

'But I know, that the way you move is driving me insane'

But when you met Kirito, your life turned upside down. He helped you smile again after a long time. He helped you to truly live life to the fullest. Taking a day at a time.

'And I probably shouldn't stay'

Screaming at the painful memories, you went faster than ever before, wanting to escape. You wanted to leave. You didn't want your heart to break again.

'You make my head spin'

Your mind fills with memories of you and Kirito. Memories of your friends as a family in your heart. You loved them so dearly.

'Got me off against the wall'

Akihiko swings at Silica, her body thrown into a wall. You desperately watch as her hp drops to red. You pant in anger seeing her hurt. A family member hurt.

'Don't stop cause I need this feeling'

You look at Akihiko, undesirable anger in your eyes as he just smirked at you, enjoying the reaction he got out of you. He waits for your attack, still smirking.

'Let's break the rules now and I just want to lose it all'

You scream, using your secret skill of duel wielding, attacking with all your might. Akihiko blocks every move but you throw him off when you go faster. No one able to see you or depict your moves.

'Don't stop cause I need this feeling'

You cry out for Silica as she stays unconscious. You quickly go to her and give her a healing potion before going against Akihiko again.