Darkness Around Me (Part 1)

Ciel Phantomhive

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) - your name

(L/n) - last name

(H/l) - hair length

(H/c) - hair colour

(S/c) - skin colour

(L/c) - lip colour

(E/c) - eye colour

(Y/n) (l/n). A young beautiful girl of age 12. Whose (h/l) (h/c) hair frames her porcelain (s/c) skin and rosy (l/c) lips adorning her young innocent face. A slim body every girl desires to have and a personality like an angel from the heavens. But what stands out the most is her eyes. Her dull (e/c) eyes. Eyes devoid of any image, eyes that only see black and no colour, eyes that have never seen the big yellow sun or the clear blue skies. Eyes that have never seen another persons face. Born without sight, (y/n) has ever been able to see the once bright world she lived in, but fortunately now that she can't see the dark world she lives in now. Though young and beautiful, (y/n) has been living on the streets. Ever since her parent's unsolved death, she has been living amongst the hidden in the alleys, staying with other lost children of the dark world. Becoming a somewhat mother of the lost children, (y/n) stealing food, making sure they all were fed. She endures the beatings of the higher class when caught her stealing, took the abuse from every shop owner, just so these children would grow up healthy. She cared for them just as her late parents have. She loved her parents and they loved her. She never understood how they died, besides her, escaping her burning mansion. (Y/n), never to see her parents again after the flames were gone. She was once a higher class woman but now shoved to a class of peasants.

As young as her, (y/n) has lived a life no girl would ever want to live. A nightmare as a life where men ravish her body for God forbidden sins every night. Injuries beyond fixed, losing the one thing precious to her in the process. Forced to do the unthinkable with older men and serve them in any way possible, just to get some money. (Y/n)'s life is dark, but she never gives up on hope. On the run constantly, starving for many weeks, malnourished and weak, she never gives up. Though blind, (y/n) sings her pains and her promises out into the world after the last light goes off. She sings to her heart's content every night under the stars and the moon, though not knowing what they look like. She sings of how the world she lives in is dark and unforgiving. Punishing her for some otherworldly reason. No one was there to save her in the beginning, and no one will now. Though that all changed when a particular blue-grayish haired boy hears her singing one night.

Ciel Phantomhive, a well-known earl of England. But also secretly known as the Queen's Guard Dog. 13 years of age, he is the successor of his late father, continuing his work while searching for those who have destroyed his life from the very beginning. Beside him, his cunning butler, a follower of Satan named Sebastian Michaelis. Witnessing the death of his parents, the burning of his mansion and the scarring moment of his life at age 10, he swore to himself to make those who wronged him feel the same pain he felt. In his carriage, on his way back home, Ciel hears faint singing in the distance. He hears the pain and angst in the lyrics, now intrigued to find out who was singing at the dead of night.

"Sebastian. Stop the carriage." The demon butler nods, smirking to himself slightly. The carriage halts to a stop and Ciel exits from the help of his butler. "Find out where that singing is coming from."

"Yes. My lord." Sebastian says before sweeping Ciel in his arms and carrying him to the sound. Sebastian brings Ciel to an open field filled with many roses and flowers. Turning his head, he finds the figure standing in the middle of the field, looking up at the sky, singing their heart out. And that's when he realises, that it was a female, the angelic words going through him. Slowly, as if a lion was approaching a deer, he walks towards you.