PMSing

Rin Okumura

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) - your name

(F/n) - first name

(L/n) - last name

(H/l) - hair length

(H/c) - hair colour

(E/c) - eye colour

(F/c) - favourite colour

(F/s) - favourite show

—Your POV—

My name is (f/n) (l/n) and I'm not who you think I am. Sure I have (h/l) (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes like every other human who have hair and eyes, but I'm far from them. I'm a demon. To be exact, I'm somewhat a niece of Satan. Don't ask how, I really don't know and I don't wanna know. Being a demon has its perks, bright (f/c) flames I can control to do whatever I want, like setting fire to pants of those I don't like. But it also has its downsides, especially the tail. It's so hard to hide when you go to a school for humans. Yep, I go to True Cross Academy. The reason I go to True Cross is so I can go to Cram School, a school for those who want to become exorcists. Why do I want to be an exorcist, well I don't. It's a mission to spy on Satan's sons, given by Satan himself. He wants me to see how they are doing since he feels sorry for what he's done in the past. A bit out of character if you ask me, but, I never miss a chance to spend time in Assiah. It's so beautiful here.

Right now, I'm in my dorm, reading one of my favourite manga, Kuroshitsuji, or Black Butler. I suddenly feel pain in my abdomen area and I groan. Stupid time of the month. Ya I know I'm a demon but I'm still a girl. I hear a ruckus outside, annoying the hell out of me. I groan and get up, my back cracking along the way.

"I've been sitting down for way too long. Ugh." I hear shouting and I slam open my door, mad. I see in front of me is Rin and Yukio on the floor, their limbs tangled together. Oh yeah, since I enrolled late to True Cross, I'm living with the Okumura brothers aka Satan's sons in an old building, since there were no spare rooms in the girls dorm. Living with them has been a blast and I may or may not have developed feelings for the eldest one. What, it's not my fault that he looks so adorable with his big smile or the fact that he's so clumsily cute! I mean, ugh he's annoying at times but he's very sweet and caring. I mean, ah, um, ugh! Nevermind.

But right now, my hormones are just out of control. I growl and glare at them as they both look up scared, seeing me stand by my doorway.

"H-hey (y/n)." They both say. I tap my foot and cross my arms over my chest. They both sweatdrop as they quickly get up.

"What the hell is with the shouting!" They jump and Rin whispers in Yukio's ear.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." I growl.

"Heard that demon boy." Rin chuckles nervously as he rubs the back of his neck.

"Sorry, but seriously, why are you so mad?" Rin's tail moves side to side as he cocks his head to the side. The idiot lets me find out about his tail, not like I already didn't know. But he doesn't know that I have one as well.

"Cause I'm living with two idiots!" Suddenly I start to feel like I'm crying and tears fall out of my eyes, falling down cheeks. Damn you mood swings!

"(Y/n)!" The twins jump and come rushing to me with worried faces.

"We are so sorry! I'll just give Rin more homework so he doesn't bother you." Yukio exclaims, earning a glare from Rin.

"Hey! What about you!"