Strangers (Part 1)

Levi Ackerman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Based on a quote from Doctor Stranger* Love this drama btw 💖💖

Note: I based the schooling system on Australia or whatever countries that uses numbers and grades for different years and not sophomores or juniors like America or other countries like that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) - your name

(B/f/n) - best friends name

It was the one day that most people either excitedly waited for or either dreaded of its arrival and the mere existence of it. It was the day that your grade was going to a Careers Expo. You were not ready to go to the expo just to be bombarded with different universities and them rambling on and on about why you should go to their university. You weren't ready for that since you still had no clue on what to pick as a path in university. Only having this year and the next year of high school, it dawned on you how quickly time was passing and the fact that you needed to choose a university. And quick. Lining up in homerooms, each class got called to get on the bus and soon it was your class next that was called on. You sat next to (b/f/n), them expressing the exact same feelings about the expo. As you sat down, your body instantly fell into exhaustion from the previous night. School is definitely ruining your sleeping schedule. With your music blasting through your ears just to drown out the chatter of the other students, despite your pounding headache you close your eyes and get as much as sleep as you could.

"(y/n)? Wake up sleepy head." you hear laughter and something clicking. You instantly know that it was your friends taking pictures of you and groan out.

"Really. You took pics?" they all just laugh as you get up from your seat, taking your bag with you and exiting the bus after thanking the driver. You once again line in homerooms just so they could hand you the ticket of entry. While that was happening, you noticed other schools standing around. There were so many, and more coming and getting dropped off by buses and coaches.

"Now. I know there are other schools here but you are here to talk to universities and not stare at girls or boys." there were snickers heard as the teacher went on explaining that time shouldn't be wasted or about the features of the expo. Hands instantly wrapped around your shoulder and you got dragged off into the expo.

At first, you weren't interested and just got dragged around but you suddenly wanted to stay and listen to what these universities could offer you. You stood by a business university, listening to a first-year student describe how her year was going. You were interested in business, as well as the arts, design, media, and games. You had too many options at the moment. Blinking, you came out of your trance and turned back around.

"They actually ditched me. Those jerks." You muttered in annoyance, suddenly feeling a little claustrophobic from the jam-packed venue filled with students. Sighing out, you walk away from the stall after snagging a booklet. Taking out your phone, you decided to call (b/f/n) knowing that her phone will be in her hands. As you were dialing (b/f/n), you accidentally bump into a strong body, almost falling over and dropping a few booklets.

"Watch where you're going." You quickly regained your posture and pick up your booklets.

"I'm so sorry." you stand up straight and freeze. Before you was a guy that was extremely good looking. He had straight black hair that was styled in an undercut and intimidating stormy gray eyes. You instantly figured that he was probably shorter than most guys due to him being only a few centimeters taller than you. His lips were set in a scowl. "I'm so sorry. I really am." You gulp and walk past him, taking a glance behind you to see him walk away. "Damn that ass though." after your encounter, you finally found your group sitting on the floor by the cafeteria and just casually eating their lunch. "You ditchers. How could you leave me in that!?" yelled at your friends, hands on your hips.