Highschool Love (Lemon)

Sebastian Michaelis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) - your name

(B/f/n) - best friends name

—Your POV—

I'm sitting on my bed, reading a book while listening to music, since I had nothing else to do. Suddenly my phone goes off and I reach over my bed to get it, turning the music off.

"Yo." I answer not caring who's on the other side.

"What's up (y/n)!?" I giggle when I hear my best friends voice, (b/f/n).

"The roof." I smile as she bursts out laughing.

"Nice one!"

"So, you called?"

"Oh yeah, I'm coming over in 10 minutes, you better get ready."

"What why-" she cuts me off and I groan. What is she planning! I get up and change into simple jeans and a hoodie. I put my phone in my back pocket along with my house keys and exit my house. I sit down on the porch steps and in no time, I see (b/f/n)'s car. I get up and jump in the passenger seat. She drives off as I put my seatbelt on.

"You excited!?" She says.

"How am I supposed to be excited when you didn't tell me where we are going!" I pout at her and she just laughs.

"I'm taking you to Sebastian's party tonight." I blush immediately when I hear his name. I look down, actually excited. I've loved Sebastian ever since he arrived at my school halfway through the first semester. I was quite suspicious of him at first since there was no way someone that hot has any sort of nice bone in their body, considering the other jocks at school that act like total jerks. But ever since we were pared to be seating partners in every class we had together, I got to know him better. He is always so caring, especially to his younger brother Ciel, extremely intelligent and always manages to crack me up with his perverted humor. He's so kind to me and to everyone at school but also has a mischievous side, pulling small pranks here and there as well as being able to humiliate the jocks with his superior vocabulary. Not to mention, he's extremely handsome. His black hair, crimson eyes, and lean body. Man did I fall for him, hard. I sigh and put my head in my hand that's leaning on my leg.

"Sebastian." I sigh again.

"Man you got it hard. I'm so glad I'm bringing you there." I take a glance at (b/f/n) and see that she's blushing as well. I smirk.

"Claude is going to be there. Isn't he?" She blushes as well. "So it wasn't only in my benefit. You wanted to see Claude. I bet you wanna bang him so hard." I make noises at (b/f/n) and she hits the side of my head. "Ow!"

"Shut up would ya." I laugh and turn the radio on as we drive to Sebastian's house.

I turn the radio off and marvel at the big white House. Or should I say, mansion. Music is blasting through every open window. I bet you can hear from miles away. I'm surprised the neighbours haven't called the police yet. Beer cans and clothes are littered on the front yard and people are legit fucking out in the open. Suddenly a naked couple runs across the yard to the back of the house. What the hell? (B/f/n) turns the engine off and we both get out. We walk to the porch, careful to not step in any throw-up or any other disgusting things that may be hiding in the grass. The music becomes louder as we get closer to the door. I swear by now, my ears are bleeding! We walk through the door to be hit by dim lighting, the heat and the scent of sex. I look over at (b/f/n), worried.