Author's Note

I'm excited to have The Trouble with Friendship join the Paid Stories program. I've been interested in the program since the inception, and it's a privilege to be invited.

I do not take being in the program lightly. I know money can be tight and if you're buying my work then you're placing your trust in me to bring you on a journey that delights and leaves you feeling satisfied. I am honored to have your support and I will not let you down.

Commonly asked questions:

So I have to pay to read?

Yes, after chapter 7 you will have to buy coins to read.

How much will it cost?

It depends on the coin package you purchase. Obviously, the bigger the bundle, the more you save. For those of you wondering, I'm estimating The Trouble with Friendship will roughly be around 45 chapters.

I can't afford to buy coins.

I completely understand if you can't afford it. I, too, couldn't afford to buy books, which is how I found Wattpad in the first place! So if you can't afford this one, please check out my other free stories which are all on Wattpad. I even kept The Cell Phone Swap, which was traditionally published as Textrovert on Wattpad for free so everyone can enjoy.

Why did you choose to join Paid Stories? It's not fair to me!

Writing isn't easy. It takes hours to write a story, flush out the characters, fill plot holes, and edit it to make it shine. I try to put out quality work every time I post and earning a tiny sum to help supplement my living expenses seems like a fair trade.

Can I send you artwork or covers?

Of course! I love to see your creativity at work. You can DM me on Wattpad, or send it to my email: Summers.LindseyM@gmail.com.

The Trouble with Friendship is copyrighted which includes all chapters, characters, and associated content. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author, Lindsey Summers.

© 2019 Lindsey Summers. All Rights Reserved.