Prologue :

Hira Uchiha Hyūga sat on the Hyūga's main household's rooftop watching the sky, clouds, and birds pass by...

It was always so calming for her to watch. Like how her family likes to meditate, she watches things move and do what they want so it wasn't weird for her to disappear every time someone looked away for a moment... "HIRA!" A calming voice yelled out to the daydreaming girl.. she popped up in the sight of the person that called her to find Guardian looking for her. She somersaulted over him so she could stand in front of him... "Hizashi!" She smiled warmly at her usually kind guardian, unlike the other twin that resented her for being half Uchiha... She obviously knew why he wasn't fond of her and the only reason why he kept her here... is that it was her mother's last dying wish and the other to trap her into serving the main household, being him and his wife that held Hira close to her heart...

"Hira, where have you run off to this time?" He kindly asked the younger girl... "Nowhere, in particular, I was just thinking of how much fun it would be to become a cloud... You know carefree..." She said as she looked up at the second eldest... She watched his Leaf Village forehead protector where underneath was a mark that she had to get after she reaches genin rank, she had accepted the fact that her life would be sealed away in that Jutsu...

"You're pretty much looking to annoy my brother," Hizashi comments making the girl smile... "Come on we've already started.." he said as he led her to the training room, which was an empty space with some weapons to the side for practice purposes only... "You're late.." her guardian's twin snidely comments as she enters followed by her father-like figure. "Forgive me please Sensei... I had lost track of time..." She said with a bow of her head. Hiashi brushed her off after giving her just a simple glance. "Just get started.." he said with his wife standing silently and obediently a step behind him. She only nodded at her before she walked over to her place to start her tortures last training for the day then she could go.

Some scrapes and bruises littered her body, but they weren't anything she hadn't experienced yet. It was late afternoon when the twins were heading out for a meeting, she was to stay inside and not to leave... It was the usual, but she never did as told. The moment she saw them outside of her clan's gates she ran over to her closet and grabbed her cloak to hide from curious eyes. She sneaked down the stairs and was at the door. "Going out?" An angelic voice asked behind her, the girl pulled on an innocent smile. "Only for a bit... I'll be back before their return..." She tried playing it off sweetly at the woman she saw as a sister and mother... "Dear, you know how they feel about you leaving the clan's compound.." Hizashi's wife said with a knowing smile.
"But?" Hira dragged on making the poor wife sigh. "I am happy to see you go and act like the child you are.." she said knowing that there was no way of stopping the young girl. "Thanks, Onē-chan!" Hira said and gave her a kiss on the cheek before sneaking off into the village.

The big cloak was being dragged behind the small girl as she roamed the streets. She was happy with people surrounding her even if they were yelling at one another. She knew even with her being hidden away from the world, that she was still privileged with the things she had. As she was walking she saw a young boy helping an elderly woman who pulled a smile onto her face... She could tell the boy was of Uchiha heritage with his pitch-black hair identical to hers but unlike her, he had onyx eyes...
As she walked passed them she saw the two heading down an eerie alley and something pulled at her, something terrible...

So she hid inside the shadows that were forming at one side... They were walking peacefully with mindless chatter between the two until the old lady pulled away and pulled out a kunai... "Give us your money kid..." A man gruffly said as he came out of the shadows behind the kid... The boy was confused and scared... "Wha...What?" He stuttered... The old lady released the Genjutsu to reveal a shagged man... And that confused the girl as she didn't see through it,

'I should really start working on seeing and spotting Gen-Jutsu' she thought with a bit of grim look on her face.

"Do as he said..." The shagged man said holding the kunai closer to the Uchiha boy as it snapped Hira out of her thoughts to the matter at hand.

"I don't think that this is a proper thank you, after all, he did help you cross the street..." Hira spoke as she stepped out of her hiding spot with her face covered by the cloak's shadows.

"Well, boys I guess we get two loads of money!" The man that was still dressed in the old lady's attire cheered and the others followed as they came out. "I don't think I want to his an old lady, but hey I guess I will get to tick 'Beating idiots' off of my list," she spoke in a joking matter to aggravate them.

"Let's get them..." The seeming leader spoke to his grinning crew. Hira stepped in front of the boy with orange goggles. "What are you doing? We should run.." the boy whispers to the girl, she didn't even look at him. If it was because she didn't hear him or just ignored him it was beyond him.

The first mugger went to attack her but was laid across the alley in a matter of seconds. They all stared at her... "What are you?" The 'leader' asked while shaking a little. "Something that will haunt you if you try this scandal again, understood?" She responded to the group of bandits and they only nodded. "Scatter." She warned them and they all took off out of the alley some dragging their unconscious friend in a different direction...

"Wow!" The boy said from behind her... "You okay?" She asked as she looked at his eyes accidentally letting him catch only a glimpse of her lavender eyes. "Ugh... Yes!" He shouted not realizing it. "You should probably get home." She smiled a little at him which he could barely see... She then turned on her heel and started to walk out the darker alley... "Wait!" He yelled and ran after her...

He stopped at the sidewalk after exiting the alley to see the cloak's hoody disappear as she weaved through the crowd.

She returns home with glee and just in time as a few minutes later the heir and his twin returned...