CHAPTER 8

The Chunin exams were upon us. My team and I stood before the doors to our futures we took a deep breath in and out before walking in. The room was big but wasn't the exact room that we would be taking our tests.

The room was filled with different types of shinobi and kunoichi from different lands. One group of genin we knew came up to us. "Kakashi, I challenge you! We shall do 200 push-ups and the loser has to do 500 sit-ups!" A raven bowl-cut boy came over. He was pointing at Kakashi as he ran towards us with his two teammates behind him. "Gai this is not the time!" one of his teammates scolded him hitting him over the head. "Ebisu, I don't see the point in trying to stop him." a brown shaggy-haired boy lazily stated as he was the one who walked sluggishly towards us. "Ebisu, Enma and Guy, it's great to see you." Rin happily stated as I tried hiding away from the new team, I hid behind Obito and he didn't question it, or so I thought. "Hira, what are you doing?" He asked loud enough for the others to hear making their attention land on me. "Ahh, the lovely Hira is here as well," Guy said as he was instantly in front of me, Obito had walked off not wanting to be thrown into the mix. I looked over at Rin mouthing a "Help me." but she only shook her head giggling.

We all knew Guy had an odd obsession with me, I still don't know why. I shot a deadly glare at Obito as he knew I was hiding from Gai, but he did this on purpose. "Uh Gai, weren't you busy challenging someone?" I asked knowing it would get his attention away from me. "Ah, yes!"He yelled and stomped off to Kakashi to challenge him again.

I heaved a sigh before stomping over to Obito and hitting him upside the head. "Ow!" he cried rubbing the spot I had hit him. "What was that for?" he asked me, but I glared at him then puffed my cheeks out and turned away from him my arms crossed over my chest.

Since then up until the exams starting Obito tried to apologize, but I didn't even spare him a glance.

We all walked into the hall we were going to write the exams. Obito was somewhere at the back, Kakashi int the front and Rin and I in the middle but each at a different side. I'm not going to repeat the rules to you as it's basically like a normal exam, except when caught cheating they minus a point or two instead of disqualifying you.

Wait a second...

"They want us to cheat", I looked around at my teammates wanting to see if they had realized this fact as well. The test has already started and I could see Obito panicking, Rin was calmly answering her test and Kakashi was already finished. I gulped to see they were both so calm about this test, it wasn't an easy test, to be honest, it was almost Jonin level and to have Kakashi finishing it in a few minutes makes me wonder why he is still genin level. I looked around at the Jounin watching us when a kunai knife flew pass me nicking my cheek a bit before it hit the table behind me.

"Candidate 156, you are disqualified. Please gather your teammates and leave the hall." one of the Jounin said to the side. I gulped, as my hand shakily went up to my cheek. There was a small trail of the warm liquid, the blood-stained my fingertips as I wiped it off. Surprisingly I wasn't bothered by it any further and continued with my test. I decided to cheat and help Obito, still not sure how.

Then it became clear to me, it is quite an advanced technique as the ANBU uses it mostly. My hands formed the Monkey hand seal then the Boar followed by the Rooster as I used the Jutsu. I whispered Obito the message I needed him to hear before blowing in the air letting it descend through the air towards him. I knew he reached it when he glanced over at me and I nodded and performed it again, but this time I told him the answers so he could write them down.

After the test the tenth question came, it was a trick question though as they just tried to see if anyone would sacrifice the good of their team's dreams for their own, to sniff out these who are cowards and selfish.