CHAPTER 1

^^^^
*A/N - Hira at the top with ninja outfit and aesthetic, but she has a Hyuga crest on a light purple sleeveless hooded cloak*

^^^^*A/N - Hira at the top with ninja outfit and aesthetic, but she has a Hyuga crest on a light purple sleeveless hooded cloak*

Months later...

"Hira, wake up..." A voice said as light seeped into her room making her sheath and hiss before hiding her face... "Come on Little One, don't make this harder than it should be..." Hizashi Hyūga said to the female that was being unreasonable... It was silent except for soft breathing...

"How could you fall asleep so easily?" He asked the seemingly sleeping girl. He walked over to shake her awake when he was pushed to the ground with the girl sat on him holding her cushion above her head... "Don't you dare..." He playfully threatened, but the smirking girl didn't have any of it... She started hitting him with the cushion and he laughed and blocked the 'attack'. "I was wondering what took so long.." Hizashi's wife spoke as she stood at the doorway... The two on the floor looked at her... "Please help me, Talia! She has gone crazy!" He yelled at his wife, but she just giggled at them and then turned to the bed. She grabbed the other pillow. "Traitor!" He playfully yelled at her as the two girls started hitting him with pillows.

"Well, this is a sight for sore eyes, brother," Hiashi said as he stood in the spot where Talia stood in only moments ago. The sound of his bored voice ceased the laughter and everyone looked up at him... "Brother..." The other twin said from the floor. "I need to speak with you..." He looked at Hira and Talia then back at his twin. "Privately." He finished before leaving to go to his twin's home office... The group got up and looked at one another before they giggled and went off to where they were needed. 

Hira got dressed in her clothes for her first day at the academy... And pulled on her lilac cloak... She wore her hood up because of who she is, her eyes would give away the truth of her clan's darkest secret. She wasn't allowed to tell anyone about her other heritage so why not avoid all the questions altogether.

As she walked down the hall to the kitchen she was in earshot of the home office of her caretaker's house. "You can't stop this from happening, Hizashi." Hira heard knowing what this was about she avoided listening in and just headed into the kitchen where Talia was busy making breakfast... "You shouldn't worry about it..." Talia spoke as she turned to look at Hira when she entered the glorious smelling kitchen. Hira couldn't help herself as her eyes wandered up to the mark. "It doesn't hurt Hira..." She spoke before going back to cooking, "That's not the problem." Hira spoke as she took a seat in front of the plate. "Then what are you worried about, Hira?" The girl in questioning started stuffing her mouth with food then pointed at it. "Hira... That's not ladylike..." Talia tried scolding the girl but only ended up giggling at her. Hira ate her plate clean as quickly as her mouth and stomach allowed her scurried off to the academy trying to avoid her strict Sensei at all cost.

She walked down the semi-familiar streets with a pep in her step. Yes, it wasn't her first time outside the Hyūga compound, but it was her first time not sneaking out or wearing that cloak outside and surprisingly she had somewhat freedom.