CHAPTER 2

Day of the final exam

The morning arrived way too early for the poor girl as she was grumpy the moment the sun shone through the crack in her curtains. "Hir-" a male voice started as he entered, but was cut short when he got a pillow in the face and when he removed it he saw a grumpy girl sitting on her bed glaring his way. "Don't... Be so chipper... In the morning..." She sheathed and he only chuckled receiving another two pillows to the face. "Okay, where are you getting all these pillows from?" He said looking around in search of any more pillows, but the girl shrugged and stood up to push him out of the room. "Me to know and you to forget." and with that said the door slammed closed. "She already acts like a teenager," he whispered to himself before turning and leaving to help Talia in the kitchen.

"Hira!" said the girl followed the voice to the source behind her finding, "Oh, hi Obito." she greeted the out of breath boy. He smirked at her and received a masked smile. "We should probably get inside," Hira said before turning and walking alongside Obito inside, she was very awkward when talking to people other than her brother and Talia seeing as she never really spoke to others. "So... Wanna do something after the exams?" Obito asked the girl making her stop in her tracks. "Why?" she questioned not seeing the blush on the boy's cheeks. "Um... To celebrate?" he said more as a question than an answer. She smiled at him bot catching it, "sure." then she walked off leaving him shocked. She seems to be doing that a lot.

When Hira first entered the room, just like yesterday, all eyes fell on her but let's add Obito joining... That caught the eyes that had refused to look at her... Kakashi Hatake. She walked past his desk with the Uchiha right on her heals ducking his head in embarrassment, she took a seat in front of the gravity-defying hair.

"Please settle down class." the teacher said before entering the class only to find the class, silently watching the younger girl. "A...alright." he cleared his throat. "So today, as you all know, you will be taking a test to pass the academy... Thank goodness," he whispered the last part thinking no one would hear him.

The test was quite a bit of work for the students, well most students. Hira and Kakashi were the last two to go as everyone bragged and showed off their leaf forehead protector. Obito was in at the moment so, Hira was alone well as alone as being the centre of bragging teenage boys. "I created 4 clones..." one would brag then another would counter saying he made even more and it would go on like this making the poor girl's eye twitch with annoyance. She glanced over all the boys to Kakashi's gang of fangirls around him. She caught his glance and subtly nodded to the side of the class, indicating they should get away and he nodded. Hira pulled a Substitution Jutsu that just sat there blinking and nodding. "That's quite the lame Jutsu you pulled there." Kakashi stated standing next to her, "They're not worth a stronger Jutsu. Plus they won't notice over all the bragging." she smiled over at Kakashi that only nodded. "What about you?" she asked nodding over to the chatty and squealing girls. "Clone Jutsu," he stated stoically. "Fun," Hira commented just as Obito entered along with the teacher. "Hira Hyūga." the teacher announced making the boys part a way for her only to see her already there they looked back to what they had thought was Hira all along only to find her it poofs away. "It was a clone all along?" one of the boys asked looking at his best friend who shrugged.

"Okay Hira, we want you to create at least 3 functional clones." the examiner next to Hira's teacher said. Hira nodded then threw hand signs boredly and with a huge puff of smoke, there were about 20 shadow clones making their jaws drop. "Done?" they nodded at her still mouth wide open. "Pass?" They nodded and Hira walked over to the table and grabbed a forehead protector and tied it around her waist unlike the Hyūga's from the branch family. She walked out still leaving them there shocked as clones disappeared in puffs of smoke.

"Where's the teacher?" Obito questioned making the little girl smirk. "Shellshocked to his chair." Obito looked at her oddly.

After the teachers came into the room they dismissed everyone so they could review overall the student's abilities and probably have teams chosen... Hira and Obito were still in class packing up their things going to get lunch before they head home. As Hira was about to follow Obito out the door she saw Kakashi through the window of the class out into the training field on the other side of the school. He was exhausted and all alone. Hira felt something tug at her heart before with just a sigh she turned and walked in the opposite direction than Obito making him stop and look at her. "Hira! Where are you going?!" he called out to her, but she waved him off. He ran up to her side just as she reached the field where Kakashi stood to throw Shurikens.