CHAPTER 17

"Because... I..." he stuttered making me roll my eyes and turn to leave until he yelled words I would never think of hearing.

"I NEED MY SISTER!" 

I halted in my tracks just like my breath. I just stood there... frozen.

"Wha..what?" I spoke with a shake and a soft voice. "I need you... I need my sister." he spoke again making me turn to face him, he held his teary gaze with my own. "how did you find out?" I asked trying not to crack in front of him. "I was there when you talked to father and after that... dad wasn't the same," he said making me huff, I was so angry at Fugaku that I didn't realize that there was another presence watching us, that he was watching us. 

An awkward silence was floating around us as we were just staring at the ground. "Have you talked to him about it?" I asked finally curious to know whether or not I will still be staying in this village or not. "No, I wanted to talk to you about it first," he said making me sigh and finally look up to meet his gaze once more before walking towards him a bit. "I... I'm sorry." I said, but surprisingly he just shook his head. "It's not your fault, I... I just want to know... what happened. I want to know the whole story." he said making me sigh and walked back to where I sat moments ago and took the grassy seat again. "I guess that's the least I can do, but you have to promise me that you won't tell a soul about this," I said holding my pinky out for him as he sat down. "I promise," he said and wrapped his small pinky around mine. "So I guess this all started around 12 or 13 years ago when our father met my mother..."

Past... 

Young Fugaku walked through the Uchiha compound until he was called to the meeting hall by one of the Uchiha clan servants. "Uchiha-sama, the Hyuga clan is here." the servant said whilst bowing and when he was dismissed with a wave he scampered off to the rest of his duties.

"Hyuga-sama," Fugaku bowed when he saw the Hyuga clan leader standing there with a female to his side with the Hyuga clan's eyes and similar features to Hiashi Hyuga, the Hyuga leader's. "Uchiha-sama, I would like to introduce my younger sister," Hiashi said as he faced the girl that gave a bow to the Uchiha leader. 

When the girl came back up her eyes locked on the Onyx orbs of the leader's making her smile shyly. 

"What is your name, darling?" the leader asked making the girl blush a bit, "Hana Hyuga," she tried saying confidently. She just knew that she would be seeing a lot more of this usually brooding leader.

***

"I'm... pregnant..." the woman softly said as tears of joy and fear ran down her face as she faced her lover. "Are you sure?" he asked not wanting to believe this, he didn't love the girl that much. He had only grown fond of the girl, but not enough to marry her from getting her pregnant after they spent one or two nights together. He only saw it as relief whilst the girl saw it as connecting deeper with her beloved. "Of course I am sure," she said with a grin until she saw the face of the man before her. "Aren't you happy?" she asked as she had thought that he would be just as excited as her, but unfortunately he wasn't. He was furious that he would be having to be forced to be with this woman now.

"No... I am not at all happy about this," he growled out as he spun around leaving the pregnant girl there in the alleyway where they would meet each day. 

It was growing dark as the 4 months pregnant woman returned to her clan's compound heartbroken and now terrified of the future that waits for her and her unborn child. "Well hello there pretty lady." a gruff and chilling to the bone voice spoke from behind her. "P..please don't hurt me... I'm pregnant." She said holding onto her belly as if she could protect the baby like that. "Well, we are so sorry..." the man said and the woman slightly calmed and relaxed until someone grabbed her from behind. "Yeah sure, like we care. Take her away." the Amegakure shinobi said as he and his team took the poor and frightened female.