CHAPTER 3:

"Team 7: Obito Uchiha, Rin Nohara..." Hira found her self looking around for the Uchiha but he was out of sight so she turned to Rin, "Kakashi Hatake..." Hira gave Rin a slight nudge with her shoulder. "Your wish came true." She said, but Rin shook her head. "not yet." She whispered back, "And our newest student Hira Hyūga." Rin slung her arm around Hira. "Now my wish came true." The two laughed as the ceremony continued.

At the end of the ceremony, Hira was ripped away from Rin by her 'family' she was stood to the side being yelled at for no reason what-so-ever when Obito came over to the grumpy girl and the Hyūga clan. "Gomen for my intrusion, but if I may borrow Hira for a moment." He bowed to the clan shocking them. Hira didn't wait for their answer before she smiled gleefully and pulled him away. Out of earshot, she thanked him gravely. "Thank you so much, Obito ." She gave him a hug which made him tense.

For some reason when Obito saw Hira being yelled at he felt a sudden urge to protect her. "You're welcome. Now come on, I would like you to meet someone." He said then started pulling her in a direction. that Hira wasn't taking in until. "Grammy. I want you to meet Hira Hyūga." Hira's attention snapped back as she looked at an elderly woman who smiled sweetly at her. "It's nice to meet you Hira. Obito told me so much about you" Hira shook her head with a blush, she was shy around new people. "Oh, is that so.." She smiled sweetly looking at the blushing culprit.

"HIRA! Come back here!" Hiashi yelled at her making her flinch. "Excuse me. It was nice to meet you, Mrs. Uchiha, bye Obito." She said with a smile in spite of the harsh punishment she will face for coming near some Uchihas.

She ran over to her clan.

"WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU! NO GOING NEAR THE UCHIHA CLAN!" Hiashi yelled at the top of his lungs. Hira was on her hands and knees sobbing at the pain on her back and bruised cheek where he had slapped her when they entered the training room, her prison. "I...I a...a..am sorry." She sobbed even more. He was cold-hearted and uncaring towards her. "Go clean yourself up." He spat before leaving. She was so badly injured that she couldn't move only collapsed face-first into the floor. She laid there her cheek flushed against the floor and her tears flowing onto the floor. From her point of view, it looked as if a river was flowing towards her.

The room was dark as night fell over Konoha, and the moonlight streamed through the open windows and doors. Her eyelids felt heavy, like weights weighing them down. She slept right there on the cold floor not caring at the amount of water and blood that was being left behind.

Not-so-soft whispering woke her up from a good sleep. She shot up into a coughing fit, unable to breathe before someone gently held a glass of water against her lips and softly said, "Drink."

She took a big gulp of water making some of it run down the side of her face and drip from her chin. She looked around the room when her eyes finally focused to find Hizashi, Talia, Shika, and Hiashi. They looked as if they were just in a heated argument. "What's going on?" She asked looking at each one individually. "Nothing Hira, why don't you get some rest?" Talia said from next to her holding the now empty glass. Talia placed the glass on Hira's bedside table then proceeded to tuck Hira back into bed. "What's the time?" Hira asked as she was being pushed down into the bed. "About 6:55 why?" Shika said not realizing what she has just done until Hira shot back up and threw the blankets off of her. She ran around the room pushing through them and brushed her hair ran downstairs and came back with an apple in her mouth. "What do you think you're doing?" Hizashi questioned sternly. "I am going to be late for my first team meet and we are meeting our senseis today," Hira said and then ran downstairs dodging underneath arms that were trying to block her from exiting, but was stopped at the front door by Hizashi. "You're not going. You are not at full strength." Hizashi stated crossed arms in front of the door. "I am going, no matter what." She growled then vanished in a puff of smoke. "Stupid Transfer Jutsu," Hizashi grumbled.