CHAPTER 13

I sat on my knees before Hiashi as he was saying words that my body had subconsciously blocked out with the ringing in my ears.

It was late afternoon and I had just returned to the compound and was immediately pulled away to a room with the side branch female robes, the black kimono with the Hyuga symbol on the back. My hair pulled up into a very traditional bun with Senbon needles holding up most of my black hair as some strands fell out at the sides of my face.

It was the ceremony of my sealing, it had been precisely a week after the Chunin exams and Hiashi was very eager to seal away my fate.

The slim serious man stood before me, his long deep brown hair sleeked back showing off his awful scowl, but as I took in each of his features the more I saw them changing like his lifeless lavender eyes turned to bright blue eyes burning with energy and wonder and soon his hair changed to that of short spiky blonde hair followed by his facial features becoming that of my generous sensei, he held a bright smile just like he always has.

My eyes snapped away, filled with tears, as it landed on the next person that I was surrounded by all my life, Talia. Jet-black hair pinned neatly out of her face showing her identical lavender eyes that were accented by long dark lashes and semi-tanned skin. The same thing happened, but different features appeared out of the woman she thought of as a sister. The blue-black hair becoming shorter and a lighter shade of brown, almost a chestnut color. Familiar purple stripes appearing across her cheeks as her eyes changed brown with such warmth and love for the world unlike the cold lavender eyes, the younger features appeared of the girl I befriended and the girl that I now see as my blood sister.

It seemed as if the appearance of my new found love ones wouldn't stop there as Hizashi was replaced by the energetic and overconfident best friend from my other clan.

"ENOUGH!" I shouted in my head. "Please, go away!" I sobbed with my eyes closed, my head felt like it was about to explode with the amount of memories flowing through it.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" I heard a fuming male voice exclaim making my eyes snap open just staring at the muddy ground as it had started to pour rain all over. I took deep breaths in, trying to gulp in air and push out the water that filled my now open mouth. I was crying, happy that it was pouring rain, "I... I CAN'T... I CAN'T LEAVE THEM!" I yelled shooting up and jumping out the sealing Pentagram. "NO!!!!" Everyone yelled when the seal that was starting to form on my head broke, I could feel the power surging back into me.

"YOU STUPID GIRL!" Hiashi yell as I watched him coming closer to me clearly furious, sparking something inside me. I saw everyone jump up too, most in fright and others also angered by my sudden rejection of their tradition that they had been urging to put on me. "I AM NOT STUPID!" I shot back crossing my arms over my chest in a comforting way. I was confused and tired, tired of trying to live up to The Hyuga clan's expectations and still failing no matter what I do.

"I am not throwing my life away for your selfish reasons!" the whole clan glared at me making me take a step back.

Third person's PoV:

Hira was scared for her life as the clan seemed to creep closer ready pounce and force her into the ritual. "Stop being so selfish, Hira" Hizashi spoke in a stern and striking manner making the girl shiver a bit, but not from fear or anything the twins had expected. An image of a silver grey-haired boy flashed into her head and that turned the spark into a flame.

Hira was shaking with rage and had, without realizing it, activated the Sharingan, but there wasn't just one tomoe present. She skipped the first stage and was now holding the stage two Sharingan. The Hyuga clan gasped and some took several steps back. Hira looked at them with curiosity, but when they moved she could see it much better and faster and that was when she realized she had activated her other Kekkei Genkai making her stared wide-eyed at the scared faced of her previous clan as she knew she would never be able to step foot into the compound again.