CHAPTER 15

Team 7 had grown even closer than before, each having their role in the team. Minato being the leader, Kakashi was the Intelligence (The mind), Obito was the Love (The Heart), Rin the Peace ( The Soul), and Hira was all of them combined the Happiness.

The team was unstoppable...

well...

that was what they believed until they were given a mission that had changed it all for the worst.

Obito had just passed the Chunin exams 2 years after Hira and Kakashi as Rin didn't do the exams not feeling ready for it just yet.

Rin had asked Obito to meet her under the Sakura tree near the academy which filled him with joy and hopes thinking that Rin, his crush, was going to tell him how she feels about him. Hira didn't know what though she just said to meet her under this tree. Obito was already there when Rin arrived she revealed why she had asked him to come just after everyone started to arrive. Hira was late as she had to find a good excuse to get out of the house without Hizashi asking more questions, not like he would as he didn't really care what the girl did and only wanted to know where she was going in case something were to happen. "Oh, Hira, you made it." Rin said handing her a flyer with things we could buy, "What's this for?" Hira asked looking at the list. "It's a list of things we can buy Kakashi as you already know he had recently been promoted to Jonin level," Rin explained and Hira remembered when she became Jonin her friends got her a few functional or important things, like Rin and Obito each got her Katanas which she made twin katanas as they were identical yet still different and Minato got her a set of his special Kunais which she was still trying to master and Kakashi? Well he got her two beautiful necklaces one with the Uchiha crest on it and the other was a choker with the Hyuga clan crest, but Hira unfortunately, had to hide the Uchiha necklace from the villagers not as she minded it just made it that much special.

Hira looked over the list until something caught her eye as it fell to the floor. She saw a bouquet of flowers that now laid on the ground behind Obito. He looked distraught whilst looking at Rin then the list and that was when it clicked making her look at him with a soft and torn heart. She really did feel bad for the boy so she walked up to him, she had bought some dumplings on her way here as she was hungry from not eating any lunch. "Here Obito, I never congratulated you on your promotion to Chunin. I know you have a huge sweet tooth so here, have these dumplings." Hira said holding out the doughy sweetness with a bright and warming smile. Obito looked at her shocked before smiling a bit and taking the treat.

After that Hira left the meet up not wanting to hang around Guy longer than necessary as he was still very keen on having a girlfriend and Hira didn't have the heart to say no to the boy as she didn't want to hurt his feelings anymore then she and some of the other girls already has. She walked down to the lake looking over at the list about 5 times when she didn't find anything she wanted to get the boy. She stopped at the lake and took a seat, she wanted it to be personal like what he got her. Then it all came to her and her smile grew as bright as the sun. She had to start with it now otherwise it wouldn't be done in time for their next mission. During one of Kakashi's training sessions, he had broken his tanto and had gone on about how weak the metal of it was as he tried to fix it so, Hira formed a plan of making him a new and stronger tanto, by using his previous tanto's remains, as well as the Konoha symbol on a dog tag and at the back is read "The hole in one's heart gets filled by others around you."

Time skip... (I am quite lazy and nothing really happened in that time😅)

So the Third gave Team 7 the mission to destroy the Kannabi Bridge in Kusagakure in order to cut off Iwagakure's supply line. Before embarking on the mission Rin gave her present, a medic kit, and Minato had given him one of his customs kunais. Hira gave him the tanto before they went on the mission and decided not to give him the dog tags as of yet feeling that it wasn't the time.