CHAPTER 4

The next morning Hizashi went into Hira's room to wake her up to find her curtains wide open and her bed already made with a note on the cushion. He grabbed it and read it.

Early team test, be back tonight at 8.

Ps. Probably not at 8.

he chuckled at her uncertainty and sense of humor. He walked out to the kitchen where his wife stood cooking. "What no morning pillow fight with Hira?" she asked as the morning pillow fights had become a daily thing, but not today. "No, she's out early this morning with her team." Talia turned to face her husband., "She's growing up really fast." he nodded at her. "Too fast."

Hira stood with her team as Minato was explaining the exercise. "But sensei, there's only three bells and four of us?" Rin questions making their sensei chuckle. "Well, the person that doesn't get a bell doesn't get lunch AND will be sent back to the academy."

"WHAT!!"

Afterwards, Minato started the game and then disappeared.

Rin and Obito followed their strategy as Hira and Kakashi hid away. Hira knew Kakashi won't dare team up and no one can take Minato-sensei alone so she will assist Kakashi when he goes to attack. Rin and Obito failed at trying to get the bells and were out and that was when Kakashi went for the attack. He threw a shuriken at him and Minato blocked it with a kunai. He started to attack with his tantō as Minato blocked him with his magical kunai. Kakashi had planted paper bombs all over the floor where Minato was heading towards, but the blonde quickly blocked the attack by throwing the teleportation kunai to a tree where he appeared on. More shurikens flew towards him and he blocks each one and that gave Kakashi a chance to appear behind him and try and kick him in the side, but Minato used his momentum and pushed him back to the tree stump and Kakashi just pushed himself off from the trunk and back to Minato.

As they fought Kakashi could touch the bells with his fingertips before he was pushed off the branch. Hira took this as her chance to help him as she was hung upside down on the branch they were fighting on. She was camouflaged so no could see her. She swung enough to grab Kakashi's hands and swung them back up to the branch and right at Minato surprising him in the process. He ducked underneath and they landed back onto their feet with their backs facing their sensei. They looked at one another and then nodded as if they read each other's minds. They spun around and attacked. They looked as if they were dancing, one would be throwing a fake kick then pulled away so the other can throw a punch. They flowed with one another, without preparation or planning they just knew what to do and where to go. Hira threw a kick to Minato's right side well Kakashi did the same on his left. He caught both kicks, but they turned their bodies so they kick him with their other foot, well Kakashi went for the kick and Hira faked it so she can grab the bells well Kakashi distracted him. And just as Minato pulled away and ducked under the leg Hira grabbed all three bells and held them up. 

"Game over." she panted and high-fived Kakashi while Rin and Obito cheered. Minato applauded them. "That was great teamwork their, how did you guys plan that?" he asked making the two look at each other than a shrug, "It's simple really," Hira started and Kakashi finished. "We never did. You see I didn't even know that Hira was going to help," he said and Hira nodded. "Yeah, he's too stubborn for his own good." she giggled and Rin and Obito joined them on the branch. "Now, Hira since you have the bells you can choose who stays and who goes," Minato said and Hira smiled, not what Minato expected from her. "That's easy enough." she threw the bells in the air then made hand signs and with the bells falling back into her cupped hands smoke surrounded them. When it disappeared there were bells enough for each to have two. She threw the bells at her friends. "Everyone stays," she said making her sensei chuckle. "Well, I have to admit. Hira, you'll make a great addition to the team." Hira smiled then bowed. "Thank you  Sensei." Minato nodded. "I will see you guys tomorrow for your first actual training." He smiled and then poofed off, "What does he mean our actual training?" Rin asked making Hira giggle. "Today was a test, remember?" She giggled then stretched her arms above her head. "Well I could use a swim, anyone want to join?" She asked her newfound friends. Rin jumped up and down cheering and that had Obito tag along and Kakashi was dragged with them, not getting a choice as long as Hira could help it. They walked in chatter to the lake, well Obito and Rin chatted while Hira fell back in step with Kakashi.