Save Me From Myself

Hey everyone!!!! I'm having fun writing this new story!!! I'll be updating my other story tonight or tomorrow also!!! Question: Do you guys like this story?? Boring??? Awful??? Love it??? Feedback would be nice.....shiz is about to go down for real so it should get a little more exciting!

P.S- there's a possibility of someone getting a little down and dirty in this chapter....just FYI. It gets a little graphic so read at your own risk :)

Enjoy!

Mike's P.O.V:

"Mike's right here," I responded after hearing someone question my whereabouts. I walked up and saw Jaime and Tony talking to Carlile and some girl, who from the back looked pretty hott I might add. Austin turned around to face me, and I reached out and shook his hand. Austin turned the girl around as he spoke.

"Lyla James this is THE Mike Fuentes, drummer for PTV," Austin said to her. Her face dropped before she averted her gaze to the ground.

Had I heard that right? No......it couldn't be. I pushed my sunglasses up on top of my head, my eyes opening wide at the realization of who was standing in front of me.

"Lyla?" I questioned softly. She glanced at me quickly before she took of sprinting, awfully fast, towards the buses. Austin looked at me questioningly before he took off after her, shouting her name, but she wouldn't stop. She just kept running.

I stood there frozen; I couldn't believe it.

Lyla James. She looked so different than last time I saw her....7 long years ago.

Her once shoulder-length blonde hair was now long and dark black. She was still short, but she was thinner. She had a ring on the left side of her nose, and I couldn't help but notice tattoos on her arms and legs. She used to hate tattoos.....

I was so in shock. Lyla and I had been best friends when we were younger; we met the first day of 7th grade and were best friends from then on. We spent a lot of time together. I hadn't heard from her since my idiot brother dumped her for no reason.....she was perfect.

After the break up I tried to get in touch with her but she wouldn't answer my calls. I found out from her dad that she had moved, but he wouldn't tell me where.

I could feel the color drain from my face, and I was pulled out of my thoughts as I heard Vic approaching. I turned to Tony and Jaime, who were looking at me, confused about what had just happened: they had never known Lyla, and they didn't really know the whole story.

"Do not mention this. I mean it." I snapped at them quietly as Vic got closer. I put my sunglasses back on my face; Vic couldn't know about this, not yet.

"Hey guys. Woah, Mike what's up? You look like you've seen a ghost, dude," he said as he slapped me on the back.

"I think I have," I muttered under my breath.

"What?" he asked, looking at me questioningly.

"Um....nothing, man. Let's go get ready to play." The guys started walking towards the stage and I followed close behind.

I hope she's okay........

Lyla's P.O.V:

I wandered around the Salt Lake streets for a while before I found a small bar, and I dipped inside without even thinking. Luckily it was pretty empty at the moment. I sauntered up to the bar, took a seat, and ordered a drink, and then another, and another, desperatley trying to numb the pain and forget about what just happened, who I just saw.