Drunken Words are Sober Thoughts

Okay guys! I'm really excited about this chapter and I hope you love it!

This chapter would not be possible with miss ptvemmafuentes! She is so Awesome! So go fan her and check out her story "Out of Sight, Out of Mind"! It's incredible

Okay, here we go! :)

Lyla's P.O.V:

We had only been back at the hotel for maybe 30 minutes, but I had downed almost the entire bottle of Jack with little help. I had given some to Alan, who wouldn't leave me alone, which I was okay with. We were dancing and laughing and talking a mile a minute about nothing.

I don't think I have ever been this drunk before in my entire life. I was going to regret this in the morning.

I took another chug off of the bottle before handing it to Alan, him doing the same. The music was loud and I was dancing on Alan like I was at the club, except I'm sure it looked horrible because I could hardly stand anymore. I turned around and looked at Alan before pulling his face to mine and kissing him. We made out for a good 5 minutes, his tongue sloppily moving around my mouth; I didn't really want to kiss him but I did.

I finally pulled myself away from him and grabbed the bottle, making my way around the room. I spotted Austin sitting on a couch with Tino and Justin, SWS's guitar tech. I flung myself on his lap and groaned, getting dizzy.

"I kissed Alan for some reason," I said taking another swig of the tepid liquor.

"I saw that," Austin said. Austin had hardly anything to drink at all, so I was surprised he was so calm. He grabbed the bottle out of my hand, handing it to Justin who sat it on the other side of the couch. "Lyla I think you've had enough, hun." I pouted my face at him and let out a dramatic sigh.

"Awwww man! Not cool!" I said, trying to stand up but falling onto the floor. I errupted into a fit of laughter as I laid on the floor, staring up at Austin and Tino, who were shaking their heads at me.

Austin reached down and grabbed me, pulling me upright and keeping a hand on my shoulder to steady me. "Okay boozy it's time for you to go." he said. "Here's your room key and your purse. Want me to walk you?" he asked.

"No thank you ma'am," I said laughing because I called him ma'am. I grabbed my things and he eyed me. "I can make it upstairs to my room by myself.....I'm a grown up!" I said, putting my hands on my hips and making a stupid face."Goodbye Austin Robert Carlile!" I said dramatically as I turned and made my way to the door. I knew I needed to get to my room, I was determined.

I stumbled to the elevator, pushing the up button, singing to myself as I waited for the elevator to make it's way up. The door opened and I walked in as I looked at my feet, tripping over someone in the process. I caught myself on the wall.

"S-sorry," I muttered, looking up to catch the eyes of the stranger I had taken down. I tilted my head back and growned as the doors shut.

Of course it had to be Vic.

------

Vic's P.O.V:

"Hey! I was just coming to look for you!" I said when I noticed it was Lyla who had just entered the elevator. I was pretty drunk, but she was so drunk she could barely stand. "Are you okay, Lyla?" I asked, seriously.

"Oh I'm just peachy, Vic. Thanks so much for asking," she muttered, sarcasm apparent in her tone. The elevator stopped on the 6th floor and she made her way out of the elevator.....barely. I jogged after her a little.